Nissan 370z Tuned Car & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Versions) BOTH 0.0 MILES

  • Thread starter Thread starter ldmj808
  • 364 comments
  • 19,573 views
I have the 2J completely untouched (0 miles/0 switches)
 
i can trade a untouched Ferrari F2007 for your 370z GT Academy (premium yellow like you said on the front)

deal. 👍 can you trade on the 26th? that's when my next slot is open
 
I have the 2J completely untouched (0 miles/0 switches)

yes been looking for a 2j with 0 miles.

My next slot is on the 26th. can u trade on that day? :)
 
3 slots open if anyone still wants to trade. i added more cars to my wanted list 👍
 
Hi I've got a vertigo race car but its been fully modded just let me know if you want it or any of my other cars most are fully modded aswell. My car list is http://www.mygranturismo.net/4535
 
deal. 👍 can you trade on the 26th? that's when my next slot is open

hi are you able to wait about 4 days? im booked in. sorry for my late reply
 
I would like a 370z GT Academy. Check out my cars in my garage link and let me know if you're interested. I can't trade for a couple days.

PM me if interested.
 
Also, I have #91 Viper with 0 miles.
 
I would like a 370z GT Academy. Check out my cars in my garage link and let me know if you're interested. I can't trade for a couple days.

PM me if interested.

370z for your Peugeot 905 Race Car '92?

are you available on the 28th?
 
370z for your Peugeot 905 Race Car '92?

are you available on the 28th?

Sounds like we have a deal my friend. And yes, I am available on the 28th. Can you please send friend reqest now and I will write it down in my GT5 notebook.:gtpflag:

Out of curiosity, is it 0 miles? I don't care either way, just curios.
 
Last edited:
ur nissan 370 z tuned '08 for my Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 on the 28 th ?

pm me when u are interested
 
ur nissan 370 z tuned '08 for my Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 on the 28 th ?

pm me when u are interested

im sorry i already have a pending trade on that
 
im sorry i already have a pending trade on that

GT by Citroen Road Car - 0 miles is also possible but at a later date
 
what date are you available?

i feb we can trade that citroen just bought it yesterday in dealershop in matte black
 
More slots open! new cars added to my wanted list if u still want to trade

EDIT: 26th is open 👍
 
added u and thanks for the deal !
 
so on Friday then? the 28th
hi also just wondering what color/number f2007 do you want theres a choice between 4 different ones i think.
please tell me which one you want and i will get you that one.
 
Last edited:
hi also just wondering what color/number f2007 do you want theres a choice between 4 different ones i think.
please tell me which one you want and i will get you that one.

any color and any number is fine as long as its new and 0 miles 👍
 
Back