Nissan 370z Tuned Car & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Versions) BOTH 0.0 MILES

  • Thread starter Thread starter ldmj808
  • 364 comments
  • 19,573 views
If you don't already have an Enzo negotiated, I can provide that for the GT Academy 370z. :)
 
deal 👍 are you available on the 26th?
Why, yes I am. ^_^

Shoot me a friend request; I'll add you when I get home from work.

PSN: Blank_Redge


edit: Oh! Since I'll be buying the Enzo new: any particular color you want?
 
Why, yes I am. ^_^

Shoot me a friend request; I'll add you when I get home from work.

PSN: Blank_Redge


edit: Oh! Since I'll be buying the Enzo new: any particular color you want?

ok you will be receiving 2 friend request from my main account: Ldmj808 and my sub account: Carbon_Swifty

send car to MAIN account and you'll be receiving 370z from sub account

and any color is fine :)
 
Cool bruddah; will do so when I get home.

Aloha from the mainland. ;)
 
looking for a Ticket 1000 for my 370z if anyone is interested
 
Got the ABT TT (not 0 mile) if you want to put me down for the 29th
add me on PSN: Fabulaz
 
i have the 1000 ticket can trade tomorrow... Teddy_Bear-420
 
Yesterday i wrote you a private message. I have f. enzo 0.0 miles or arta garaya autobacs 0.0 miles. Please pick me the massage
 
Ticket 1000??
 
Yesterday i wrote you a private message. I have f. enzo 0.0 miles or arta garaya autobacs 0.0 miles. Please pick me the massage

i want the arta garaya Autobacs but cant trade till the 29th
 
My Ferrari 2007 for your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

I hope that 1/30/11 spot is still available because I'd like to snag it. :)

Please let me know either by PM or here.
 
My Ferrari 2007 for your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

I hope that 1/30/11 spot is still available because I'd like to snag it. :)

Please let me know either by PM or here.

Im sorry but yeah i already have someone trading in a f2007 i forgot to cross it out. do you have a 1000 ticket or any other car in my wanted list?
 
More cars Added to my wanted list if anyone is still interested :)
 
Hi sent you the vertigo yesterday so send whenever you like
 
Trade was smoov like buttah. :)

Thanks again! :cheers:
 
sure but you will have to wait till the 30th is that okay with you?


I can do the 30th... What colors o you have???
 
I have a Ticket 1000 and Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 for you, still interested?
 
Last edited:
Autobacs Arta garaya sent from georgepr account to ldmj808 account. Please send 370z academy to my georgepr account on 30th. Thank you :-)
 
Hi sent you the vertigo yesterday so send whenever you like

thank you received car, if you did not please add my sub account Carbon_Swifty thats where your getting 370z from
 
I can do the 30th... What colors o you have???

sorry slots are taken on the 30th so you will have to wait till the 31st if that's fine with you. I have the 370z in black but you can repaint it any color you want
 
I have a Ticket 1000 and Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 for you, still interested?
Not interested? Offering both if u want to ;)
 
Back