Nissan 370z Tuned Car & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Versions) BOTH 0.0 MILES

  • Thread starter Thread starter ldmj808
  • 364 comments
  • 19,573 views
I have a Ticket 1000 and Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 for you, still interested?

Im interested in the ticket 1000 i have you the 31st deal?
 
Autobacs Arta garaya sent from georgepr account to ldmj808 account. Please send 370z academy to my georgepr account on 30th. Thank you :-)

thank you, dont worry will send 370z on the 30th 2pm Hawaii time 👍
 
Im interested in the ticket 1000 i have you the 31st deal?
OK, deal :D Which account do I have to add to receive and to gift?
 

Please add my 2 account

Main Account: Ldmj808
Sub Account: Carbon_Swifty

Send ticket 1000 to Ldmj808
you will receive 370z from carbon_Swifty

thanks!
 
sorry slots are taken on the 30th so you will have to wait till the 31st if that's fine with you. I have the 370z in black but you can repaint it any color you want

alright sounds good....
 
i just bought the high end g37 want to trade?
 
i dont mind at all il book you in for that day you im send it uk time after midnight
 
i dont mind at all il book you in for that day you im send it uk time after midnight

alright deal.

Please add my 2 accounts

Main Account: Ldmj808
Sub Account: Carbon_Swifty

send car to Ldmj808
receive car from carbon_Swifty

thanks
 
I have the SP1 at 0 miles. I can send whenever if you still have spots open for me.
 
I have the SP1 at 0 miles. I can send whenever if you still have spots open for me.

alright deal. i have you on the 2nd of feb
 
Are you available to trade now? Can send you a Mclaren F1 for the 370z
 
More Cars Added to my wanted car list if anyone is still interested in having a 370z gt academy version with 0 miles :)
 
I have:

- Audi A4 Touring Car '04
- Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
- HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2004)
- Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car

from your wanted list. Which one would you like to trade for?
 
I've got the DTM cars, the 908, the C60 hybrid and the panoz that I can send tomorrow?
 
I have:

- Audi A4 Touring Car '04
- Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
- HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2004)
- Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car

from your wanted list. Which one would you like to trade for?

i'd like the audi a4, my next available slot is feb 2. is that okay with you?
 
I've got the DTM cars, the 908, the C60 hybrid and the panoz that I can send tomorrow?

I'd like the Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

my next available slot is on the 3rd if thats okay with you?
 
That's fine I'll send you a friend request soon and get the car over tomorrow.
 
From your list I have these available,

HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2004) with 0.0 miles

Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car

I also have the Red Audi R8 LMS and the Peugeot Matmut 908 but they both have miles on them.

Let me know if we can make a deal. :)
 
Back