Nissan Drifting Pics

• Thread starter bin0
  • 177 comments
That stinks, I bet when GT5 comes out there will be alot of drifters! I'm gonna get it like... The day it comes out!

nah no xlink, i drifting inbetween racers.. cannot wait for GT5, if there are liverys and such cant wait to make awesome slammed drift cars.

nah no xlink, i drifting inbetween racers.. cannot wait for GT5, if there are liverys and such cant wait to make awesome slammed drift cars.

i want to have big exhausts in gt5, that looks much better than the stock twin:yuck:pipe

just a pipe like this, no ricey bumpers and lambo doors :yuck:
IMG_0002.JPG

btw, the kays are in the trunk haha:ouch:.

hideous.... I will be very happy if such never happens. We really do not need such things in the GT series. Leave that rubbish for Midnight Club and Need For Speed.

;)

hideous.... I will be very happy if such never happens. We really do not need such things in the GT series. Leave that rubbish for Midnight Club and Need For Speed.

;)

It is just a exhaust, i hate ricy bumpers and stuff, but just an exhaust looks good.

I'm having trouble posting my pictures off of my usb. Can anyone help, please

Last edited:
All you have to do is go to Imageshack.us and then go to "Old Version" and then click browse and find the picture and then click upload.

I'm having trouble posting my pictures off of my usb. Can anyone help, please

Take the pictures off the USB. Put them on the PC. Use the "Attachment" function (when posting) to find those files. They will show up in your post.

;)

Or that's another way to do it, Thanks for helping him Delphic reason, By the way I saw your drift videos, They were great.

Snowboard kid I owe you one for the help.

Here are some of my Nissans.

Bluebird '78

Fairlady Z 300ZX '81

Skyline '84

PAO '84

EXA '85

Q's '88

More coming soon.

balang_479, is that the FIRST corner of Tsukuba !?

SO much tire smoke, that drift looks EPIC !! I have an S14 as well, the Kouki version the aggressive headlights. Black rims..too bad I had got it out of Used, I could only get the body color in white. It pulls so much..it's chaotic when I lose control racing my friend l0l0l0l

balang_479, is that the FIRST corner of Tsukuba !?

SO much tire smoke, that drift looks EPIC !! I have an S14 as well, the Kouki version the aggressive headlights. Black rims..too bad I had got it out of Used, I could only get the body color in white. It pulls so much..it's chaotic when I lose control racing my friend l0l0l0l

Do you have pictures to share with us?

Did you use my tips or Delphic Reason's? Great pictures by the way.

I used Snowboard kid's advice. Delphic posted late, so I didn't get to read his advice until after I got done posting. Good advice though Delphic.

ericdemoryGT those old school Datsunz even the EXA wagon look smashing !!

I'm terrible with the Z series, to be honest. I can only grip with them but I can't do successful drifts..

Right now I'm focusing on the 89' Z32 my favorite ever..it's maxed out but I don't know how to set it up to get sideways and roll cleanly straight..I'm using PS2 analogs >.<

I have to learn more about LSD Limited Slip Differential..my friend said it does wonders if you know how to set it..

[/QUOTE]EricDemoryGT Are you sure all those pictures are Nissans?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure these are all Nissans.

Back