Nissan GT-R Nismo Super Lap: Indianapolis Road Course

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 262 comments
Since it got laggy is a real nightmare to check the leaderboards far from your current position so I can't help you with that. Sorry.

Being today the last day of competition and without time to put on the game I think that I'm done with this. Nonetheless, be sure that my improvement of the last days came from persistence although I don't forget the great job done by the tuners the early days. Btw, I missed you on the battle.

I've put in bold some sentences that perfectly could be said by me at any point. I could do nothing but agree with you. It's really nice to have this healthy battle until the very end. That's what I like about TTs. That feeling of improvement, of breaking your own boundaries... is priceless.

Yea, I'm nowhere near good enough to compete with you guys here, its just a great joy to see everyone enjoying the event and pushing themselves to do better. 👍

I FINALLY managed to get in the 27s earlier after lots of tries. I don't know how many hours it was, but I know my legs hurt now... haha. I kept on playing today since it's the last day to see where I could get. I managed 1:27.861, which is a great time to me since it's about 1.8 behind #1. 1.8 is still a lot, but it just feel good to be under 2 seconds behind the leader :lol:. I always used to be about 5 seconds behind before but I've improved a lot since then, which is why it feels good. Anyway, I really loved this time trial! I'm not a fan huge of the stock setup on the nismo, but with a good tune it's really great (thanks a lot to everyone who posted tunes here, I kept trying different ones, but in the end I got the best time with @IBZ6L20VT's tune)

I could still probably find about 0.2, but I'll leave it at that this time. Pretty happy about how I did with this time trial 👍

I FINALLY managed to get in the 27s earlier after lots of tries. I don't know how many hours it was, but I know my legs hurt now... haha. I kept on playing today since it's the last day to see where I could get. I managed 1:27.861, which is a great time to me since it's about 1.8 behind #1. 1.8 is still a lot, but it just feel good to be under 2 seconds behind the leader :lol:. I always used to be about 5 seconds behind before but I've improved a lot since then, which is why it feels good. Anyway, I really loved this time trial! I'm not a fan huge of the stock setup on the nismo, but with a good tune it's really great (thanks a lot to everyone who posted tunes here, I kept trying different ones, but in the end I got the best time with @IBZ6L20VT's tune)

I could still probably find about 0.2, but I'll leave it at that this time. Pretty happy about how I did with this time trial 👍

Thank you! Glad you like it. And congrats for the achievement

The tortoise eventually came home, 5 hours before the closure of the SuperLap, and close to a week on 1:29:100, floating in the high 700's, I got the Nissan to run a 1:28:793 to move up 200 places to 549th.

Absolutely loved this seasonal, hopefully we get a similiar type of event on the next.

Well done to the top 10 (thus far), real impressive times posted. 👍

This GT-R is going to paddock.

EDIT: So as always, I could not stay away...went and bought a shiny red GT-R, slapped exactly the same tune on as the one mentioned above, but had 8 more horses....and with 8 minutes to go clocked a 1.28.442 to move to 384 in the rankings. Awesome feeling :gtpflag:

Kudos @eclipsee that was a super lap, and also for calling out the cheat.

Actually a 383rd position then. Time to phone my mom!

Last edited:
I just took a peek to see who ended up winning this event. Imagine my surprise when I spotted XTR_BRUNOBLAK in 4th place. I'm guessing his first account was banned. That's good. Does anyone believe he will be honest with this account? Not me...

EDIT: I just looked at the Matterhorn Seasonal. In 9th place is an entry by XTR_RACING, also from Brazil. Funny...

Congratulations to @eclipsee for such an amazing time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah congratulations indeed :bowdown: damn it's amazing how fast they are, I mean if I could glue my best corners together I think I would still be .8 seconds off the phase (as usual :lol:) I mean calling them "alien" seemed pretty odd to me some year ago when I started to visit these TT threads more often, doesn't really wonder me any more :lol: :lol: I mean "out of this world" is the right word to describe their skill :eek: :bowdown::eek::bowdown::eek::bowdown::eek:

Congratulations to Ramon for another 1st place, and to Dennis for his 1st top 10 (I think!).

Didn't spend anywhere near enough time on this one after the 1st week as the Nurburgring expert event proved to be far more enjoyable :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words. 👍

I just took a peek to see who ended up winning this event. Imagine my surprise when I spotted XTR_BRUNOBLAK in 4th place. I'm guessing his first account was banned. That's good. Does anyone believe he will be honest with this account? Not me...

EDIT: I just looked at the Matterhorn Seasonal. In 9th place is an entry by XTR_RACING, also from Brazil. Funny...
Me neither.

He's a compulsive cheater, he's using wider tires, obviously in a hacked car, want proof?

Indi_Road_TT.gif

Matterhorn_TT.gif

Me neither.

He's a compulsive cheater, he's using wider tires, obviously in a hacked car, want proof?

Nice to see the cheating 🤬 still got beaten. Incredible time eclipsee :bowdown: .
Sad that PD still haven't got this under control.

I could only improve a little after the weekend to a 1:27,887 (DS3). Thank you all for the tunes and tips. See you in the next one.👍

Last edited:
Thanks for your collaboration. :rolleyes:

Relax Ramon, I would have said something eventually. After checking his replay data, it was obvious what he had done and I knew someone would eventually make the video comparison like you have done here.....I was just waiting to see who and when. Besides, I'm the one that reported him and got him off the leaderboard so you could have your outright win, so yea, there is your collaboration. It didn't make a rats ass to me if his time stayed there or not as I am not a top 10 driver and him being on the leaderboard didn't affect me one bit as far as that goes. I reported him to be fair to you because I knew you rightly deserved that spot. If you're going to get upset about it just because I didn't spell out what he had done, then next time, you can do the reporting.

Last edited:
My question is explicit and remains unanswered, hence you don't know what Bruno hacked in the car.

What? :confused: Yes I do know what he hacked, and how he did it. Like I said before, I analyzed his replay data and reported what I found to Sony, thus is the reason he got banned. I'm not sure what your on about, but I did you a favor, in a way, by reporting him so his time would be removed from the leaderboard. If all you're going to do is argue with me about things here, then next time you can do the dirty work. At any rate, I'm done here, don't really feel like carrying this on any longer with you. The next time you get beat by a hacked car, it will be up to you to report them if you feel the need to do so. Pardon me for trying to keep the leaderboards free from hackers. :rolleyes:

What? :confused: Yes I do know what he hacked, and how he did it. Like I said before, I analyzed his replay data and reported what I found to Sony, thus is the reason he got banned. I'm not sure what your on about, but I did you a favor, in a way, by reporting him so his time would be removed from the leaderboard. If all you're going to do is argue with me about things here, then next time you can do the dirty work. At any rate, I'm done here, don't really feel like carrying this on any longer with you. The next time you get beat by a hacked car, it will be up to you to report them if you feel the need to do so. Pardon me for trying to keep the leaderboards free from hackers. :rolleyes:

As soon as you answer this simple question you'll see what I'm on about.

Did you see in Bruno's replay data if he was using wider tires in the Lexus? a "yes" or "no" is enough, no answer leads me to think you don't have access to his replay data.

Sorry been busy for days but better late than never... Congrats Ramon super fast and smooth as always! way to stick it to the cheats mate 👍

Great top 10 time Dennis :cheers:

Back