Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
I could have predicted LEMANS but, a few things.

1. The GT-R NISMO was at Silverstone. It should have been the GT3 car at Silverstone.

2. The GT-R GT3 was at Brands Hatch. It should have been at Silverstone or better yet, Mount Panorama.

3. The LMP does Spa. It could have been at Fuji, Lemans, Silverstone, Nurburgring. COTA, Bahrain and Shanghai are currently not available.

If the GT-R LM will be raced at any circuit, it's going to be Nurb F. The FWD will play on how soon we can use the throttle. Those sweepers and hairpin turns seem more likely to test our skill than Indianapolis and the final chicane at Lemans. Le Mans will pretty much be how close can you get to the cones for a top time.

I have no idea. Who knows?

Let's formally set up the bet:
Contestants:
GTP_CargoRatt
Smurfybug
Thomas__633
vs
RACECAR
NW48
SSQES
MarchingSaint
The Bet:
That La Sarthe will not be the track for GT Round 4.
The Stake:
The losing team will have to wear a terrible avatar for a month.
All other people on any side are welcome!!

Contestants:
GTP_CargoRatt
Thomas__633
Smurfybug
vs
RACECAR
NW48
SSQES
MarchingSaint
The Bet:
The Stake:
I'm in this too, Sarthe won't be the final track!

Contestants:
GTP_CargoRatt
Smurfybug
Thomas_633
Fortbo
vs
RACECAR
NW48
SSQES
MarchingSaint
The Bet:
The Stake:

...now i'm suspicious; why not an already used track like spa or even silverstone? it makes sense.
If no one gets it right what shall we do? everyone with a bad avatar? :lol:

There's no evidence for it to be a new track at all, I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment on that one.

I still don't know why People claim that there will be a new Track for round 4

In the past, many times, there was a new track for the last round. There will be an update before June 2 so everyone speculates.

But I don't think, we will be disappointed. We dream of having a new track but we all expect to have Le Mans :)

In the past, many times, there was a new track for the last round. There will be an update before June 2 so everyone speculates.

I'm not even sure it's fair to say "many times", 2014 we didn't (granted it used newer tracks to the series, but they weren't released for GTA), 2013 was the GT6 Demo which didn't introduce new circuits. 2012 we got the newer version of Motegi. The only other new circuits I can think of were free DLC for GT6, or the paid DLC for GT5, and not actually linked to GT Acedemy. I could be wrong I couldn't find an actual list.

Besides which precedent does not equal evidence.

Also, is the June 2nd Update a fact, or speculation? I know we probably need an update to add the car but I was just wondering if that was an announcement or not.

I'm not even sure it's fair to say "many times", 2014 we didn't (granted it used newer tracks to the series, but they weren't released for GTA), 2013 was the GT6 Demo which didn't introduce new circuits. 2012 we got the newer version of Motegi. The only other new circuits I can think of were free DLC for GT6, or the paid DLC for GT5, and not actually linked to GT Acedemy. I could be wrong I couldn't find an actual list.

Also, is the June 2nd Update a fact, or speculation? I know we probably need an update to add the car but I was just wondering if that was an announcement or not.
Peugeot is saying that GT6 will update on June 1.

This is what I meant.

Apart from 2014, we had each time a new track, demo or not.

Personally, I think the 4rd round will take place at Le Mans.

Update 1.19, I expect nothing except GT-R LM and Peugeot VGT. By cons, 1.20, with the PPIHC, I hope to have something bigger

The June 2nd update is in the T&C's of GT Academy, I believe. Saying something along the lines of an update needing to be downloaded before participation in the Final Round.

Contestants:
GTP_CargoRatt
Smurfybug
Thomas__633
vs
RACECAR
NW48
SSQES
MarchingSaint
The Bet:
The Stake:

I'm in as well! On the side that says that La Sarthe will be the track for round 4.

What constitutes a "terrible avatar"?
reggie2.jpg

reggie_fils_aime_head_crop_1_by_meta_era-d70avwq.png

Pick one.

I agree with most of your comment but you are wrong about Motegi... First it was available in GT academy finale (east course) and than available as paid DLC for GT5 with other Motegi variations... For GT6 it was in game from begininig not as free DLC...

Back