Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
I wonder if it'll be used as the final challenge for GT Academy this year.

hqdefault.jpg

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE, THE LAST ROUND OF GTACADEMY!
WHERE WILL IT BE?
WHAT WILL BE THE TARGET TIMES?

Aand back to the topic, maybe they'll release the lmp1 altogether with a new track. Who knows.
Remember all the mysterious tracks found along the datas during all this time?

Aand back to the topic, maybe they'll release the lmp1 altogether with a new track. Who knows.
Remember all the mysterious tracks found along the datas during all this time?
For some reason COTA and Yas Marina are starting to look like serious candidates for the Round 4 track (And obvious new tracks)

(In my opinion)

Since you knew a lot about the LMP1 way before it was revealed, I'm afraid I'll have to reject that offer. :P

I think you know stuff.

You would assume PD have had unprecedented access to the car so should surely have the sound nailed. Nissan has done a huge amount of testing which was ample opportunity for PD to record the tune of this crazy machine.

Besides, Nissan will want no negative talk of it's car so may pressure PD to take the GT sound system into the 21st century.

You would assume PD have had unprecedented access to the car so should surely have the sound nailed. Nissan has done a huge amount of testing which was ample opportunity for PD to record the tune of this crazy machine. Besides, Nissan will want no negative talk of it's car so may pressure PD to take the GT sound system into the 21st century.
Pretty reasonable if you ask me. Gotta remember the exposure given by modern media such as videogames, to gain people'attention

You would assume PD have had unprecedented access to the car so should surely have the sound nailed. Nissan has done a huge amount of testing which was ample opportunity for PD to record the tune of this crazy machine.

Besides, Nissan will want no negative talk of it's car so may pressure PD to take the GT sound system into the 21st century.
1. The pattern seems to be Vgt cars alone are receiving the AES treatment (the exception being the lotus and f3)
2. Have nissan ever complained about the sound of their cars before?

Basically, my point is don't expect great sounds for this one.

I'll place a bet with anyone that its NOT going to be Sarth. :mischievous: Come on, put your big boy panties on someone, anyone and bet me. Anyone who thinks its going to be Sarth, line up. If I win, you have to display my avatar for 1 month that says "I heart (love) CargoRatt". :mischievous: :lol: I'll display whatever avatar the "group" decides for the same amount of time if I loose. Come on, we have been debating it, (the track) lets have some fun with it. :mischievous: :dopey: :lol:

I'll place a bet with anyone that its NOT going to be Sarth. :mischievous: Come on, put your big boy panties on someone, anyone and bet me. Anyone who thinks its going to be Sarth, line up. If I win, you have to display my avatar for 1 month that says "I heart (love) CargoRatt". :mischievous: :lol: I'll display whatever avatar the "group" decides for the same amount of time if I loose. Come on, we have been debating it, (the track) lets have some fun with it. :mischievous: :dopey: :lol:
I say it's not at Sarthe either huehuehue

I'll take that bet then, afterwards I'll have fun watching you lose to the marketing machine :sly:

Back