Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
Got to believe in dignity and self defense.
Well this is the Internet sadly, no matter what you do, you can't really protect anything and honestly why would you worry about that here? It not like it affects you in real life unless you deal with issues.

Yes and people can also answer them or ignore them as they please.
Yes, it's a choice. You can't get mad that someone chooses to reply to your "1 on 1 conversation" without taking steps to make sure it actually is a 1 on 1 conversation, such as using the private messaging service. And you can't get mad for disagreeing with your opinions and correcting you because hey, it's an Internet forum. What do you expect?
"You tell me"? Are you suggesting I have no friends?
Try the other half...

As a life long Nissan fan, I'm nearly reaching my breaking point with them. To me, this whole LMP1 project stunk of French influence (nothing against French people, I just don't like their cars, and I really dislike Citroen/Peugeot for the roles they've played in WTCC/LMP respectively).

The only thing that has made me remain loyal to Nissan is GT Academy and their GT3 efforts. Now that Cox is gone and everything seems to be in the air, I don't know if I'll be around when it all lands.

There was an interesting article on SpeedHunters a while back by Dino, basically going on a rant about the direction Nissan is heading in with their road cars, and I agreed with it 100%. They have turned their backs on their loyal supporters and turned their backs on grassroots racing.

Based on the direction Nissan's road cars are going in, combined with their efforts in motorsport, I am seriously tempted to jump ship to Toyota (fingers crossed for Pruett and the RCF GT3), who at least has some cars on the market which interest me.

Based on the direction Nissan's road cars are going in, combined with their efforts in motorsport, I am seriously tempted to jump ship to Toyota (fingers crossed for Pruett and the RCF GT3), who at least has some cars on the market which interest me.

Good news for you: Its happening ;)

Back