Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
  • 153,061 views
Interesting...
https://twitter.com/NISMO/status/604331265614028801?lang=fr

1432956556-nissan-gt-r-lm-nismo-lmp1-by-marshall-pruett-58-large-expanded-r390-1-wm.jpg


1432956561-nissan-gt-r-lm-nismo-lmp1-by-marshall-pruett-58-large-r89c-exp-wm.jpg


1432956560-nissan-gt-r-lm-nismo-lmp1-by-marshall-pruett-58-large-expanded-1wm.jpg
 
It would be nice to have a choice, then a 1 make race wouldn't look so bland.

I like the light blue chequered flag the best.
 
They are all so great. They should find a way to see if it can all be put together, if somehow that could work out well.
 
Can't we have all of them?

Especially THIS...

Nissan-GT-R-LM-NISMO-LMP1-by-Marshall-Pruett-58-LARGE-expanded-1wm-1024x576.jpg



This R92CP IMSA GTP lookalike.....

Nissan-GT-R-LM-NISMO-LMP1-by-Marshall-Pruett-58-LARGE-expanded-GTP-wm-1024x576.jpg



This R390 GT1 lookalike...

Nissan-GT-R-LM-NISMO-LMP1-by-Marshall-Pruett-58-LARGE-expanded-R390-1-wm-1024x576.jpg



and this R89C lookalike...

Nissan-GT-R-LM-NISMO-LMP1-by-Marshall-Pruett-58-LARGE-R89C-exp-wm-1024x576.jpg



Also Would be cool to get...

Nissan-GT-R-LM-NISMO-LMP1-by-Marshall-Pruett-58-LARGE-expanded-CC-1-wm-1024x576.jpg


and

Nissan-GT-R-LM-NISMO-LMP1-by-Marshall-Pruett-58-LARGE-expanded-deltawing-1-3-wm-1024x576.jpg



(Pretty much all of it).
 
I cannot believe people here forget R391... Honestly, I want to see the revival of this livery.

Nissan_R391_front-left.jpg

The GT-R Concept LM (the one based on the 2001 TMS car) livery is based on that, but with the red and blue part swapped 💡
 
I cannot believe nissan here forget R391... Honestly, I want to see the revival of this livery.

Nissan_R391_front-left.jpg
FTFY

I was talking about the livery Nissan and Nismo included.
 
I'd love to have the #23 livery, but I feel that it's not happening and we're getting the #22 instead :(
 
I'd love to have the #23 livery, but I feel that it's not happening and we're getting the #22 instead :(
I don't get why we can't have all three, it can't be that hard to do.
 
My new wallpaper for my phone, btw I'm intrested to see how fast it is compared to the Porshe and the german cousin Audi, I was bit dissapointed with Toyota, thought they were as fast as last year.
Toyota are quicker than last year. The 2015 TS040-HYBRID is lighter and more powerful than the the 2014 car but Porsche and Audi improved at a greater rate unfortunately. Toyota have yet to competively run a low drag spec. Le Mans will be very interesting this...

I am really looking forward to Tuesday to try the GT-R LM Nismo out.
 
Last edited:
Toyota are quicker than last year. The 2015 TS040-HYBRID is lighter and more powerful than the the 2014 car but Porsche and Audi improved at a greater rate unfortunately. Toyota have yet to competively run a low drag spec. Le Mans will be very interesting this...

I am really looking forward to Tuesday to try this car out.


well as i have seen the porshe are quicker on qualification but the Audi's have really good race pace,yeah TS040 is better on the specs and papers,on the track we saw different things.how are you going to try the car exactly man?
 
Back