Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
  • 152,679 views
Nissan's LMP1...

Now, let's drop the silly speculation as it's not even on-topic to this thread.
No, there were GT ads also, that's what I was saying was weird.
 
By the Nissan area, where they were also advertising their return to Lemans.
So, it was advertising with Nissan, for their LeMans return...

So, how exactly does that mean anything but their future LMP-1 being included?
 
So, it was advertising with Nissan, for their LeMans return...

So, how exactly does that mean anything but their future LMP-1 being included?
I just found it weird that they had a GT6 sim setup with trial mountain, instead of COTA.
 
This is the most beautiful prototype for me

Audi-R8-fot.2.jpg
 
Shouldn't we stay on topic, folks?
 
I have to jump on the, "that car is ugly as sin" bandwagon. That guy that designed that car should be demoted to the janitorial crew:yuck:.
 
Looks sooo ugly. But it's performance that's important, so hmmmn.
 
Well, I'm getting some 'bat-mobile' vibes seeing it in black suddenly...

Can't say it's holding my interest much longer, would've rather had that Liger-chassis from under the black cover at this point. But these are still 'spy shots' (I think, since there's been no official reveal), perhaps the black is hiding lines & curves that'll change its appearance ?

If not, then I'm moving along. Tired of these 'tease & wait' situations with PD/Nissan lately.
 
Well, when you design a car that's main purpose is to reduce drag....

and with the livery design whatever that maybe it should look a little better.
 
Please tell me it's going to be painted that candy apple red the Eau Rouge concept was painted. :drool:
 
I think it would so much better if was open cockpit. It just has the appearance of a car that started as an open top then had a top bolted on. Like the Deltawing did. :yuck:
 
I have to jump on the, "that car is ugly as sin" bandwagon. That guy that designed that car should be demoted to the janitorial crew:yuck:.
What will they do though if it wins the WEC and/or Le Mans? Give him a gold and carbon fibre sweeping brush?
 
Back