Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
  • 152,670 views
2-vtGOmuC.jpg
staring-too-close-at-the-computer-screen.jpg
 
Not to make the faulty party but I was wondering these are the Nissan LMP2 or LMP3 during testing of the end of 2014?
The first photo clearly shows a car with an elongated front-end which we do not see on LMP2 or LMP3 cars.
 
not to make the faulty party but I was wondering these are the Nissan LMP2 or lmp 3 during testing of the end of 2014?

The first photo clearly shows a car with an elongated front-end which we do not see on LMP2 or LMP3 cars.
sorry but I don't see clearly a car with a long face, it seemed to have read that nissan has three LMP1 , 2 with front engine and 1 with rear engine.. its clear my confusion about everything about it, the fact the 2014 test were in Arizona and not at Cota, as I mistakenly wrote :confused:..however still looking news about it and I found this image...joking of course :D
66058283-b11e-4a97-bace-4db1ddfef33d.png
 
sorry but I don't see clearly a car with a long face, it seemed to have read that nissan has three LMP1 , 2 with front engine and 1 with rear engine.. its clear my confusion about everything about it, the fact the 2014 test were in Arizona and not at Cota, as I mistakenly wrote :confused:..however still looking news about it and I found this image...joking of course :D
66058283-b11e-4a97-bace-4db1ddfef33d.png
That's depressing. :lol:
 

false about what ? i read this and i copy ( from site " sportcar 365")

Nissan NISMO — While yet to officially break cover, the new Nissan GT-R LM NISMO has already been racking up testing miles in Arizona. A three-car entry for Le Mans has been confirmed, with two of the reportedly mid-front engine designed car for the entire season. Olivier Pla, Bruno Senna, and Jann Mardenborough appear to have already been signed, with the likes of Marc Gene, Nicolas Lapierre, Nick Heidfeld, Lucas Ordonez and other Nissan Super GT pilots all rumored for possible drives. (2 cars)
 
Plus, @R1600Turbo has seen the car itself. So yeah, he knows what he is talking about.
 
Besides even Nissan wouldn't insane enough to put two engines into an LMP1-H car. At least it'll be a completely different paint job than the other LMP1's... :P
 
sorry but I don't see clearly a car with a long face, it seemed to have read that nissan has three LMP1 , 2 with front engine and 1 with rear engine.. its clear my confusion about everything about it, the fact the 2014 test were in Arizona and not at Cota, as I mistakenly wrote :confused:..however still looking news about it and I found this image...joking of course :D
66058283-b11e-4a97-bace-4db1ddfef33d.png
You just gave away GTAcademy:lol:
 
That says nothing about a rear engined car. It says 3 cars for LeMans, and then 2 for the WEC season.

exactly 👍 then what I wrote, I was "confused" by new Article read during the research about how the nissan LMP1 will be.. I definitely misinterpreted :lol:
 
That looks hideous, like a Deltawing coupe that had really botched surgery.
 
lol at the short fin tail. :lol:
 
I think it's beautiful.

♬I think you are beautiful
And you know it by one look
Did you long for summertime
When you were growing up♬


Ok i stop. This car is so not Nissan-ish.
 
That looks hideous, like a Deltawing coupe that had really botched surgery.
And tried to grow one of those hideous phallic F1 noses.
 
See how the front tires are wider than the rear:sly:
 
Kill it with fire. Once the driver is safely out, of course.
 
Back