Nissan Silvia Championship | Sign up for Reserve!

  • Thread starter Thread starter xUXIOUSx
  • 377 comments
  • 18,899 views

what should we do on race night?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
So this starts tonight with the room opening at 6.30 yeah??

iHealy, we still don't have a team name but you can decide :)
 
Yes...RACE DAY!👍

Going to be a tough one. All this practicing is good and all...but will be different with other cars on the track!!:nervous:

Remember to Beep when you pass me...:dopey: Haha!
 
I'll be there tonight - haven't tested at all though (literally, I haven't driven the car), so I'm not expecting anything spectacular
 
I'm sure you'll have some fun either way!👍
 
acedition333
I'm sure you'll have some fun either way!👍

Racing is always fun! ;)
 
Yes Priesty, 6:30 tonight, see you all then :)
 
I'll be there tonight - haven't tested at all though (literally, I haven't driven the car), so I'm not expecting anything spectacular

It might be a good idea to practice today if you get a chance, I know I will xD
 
Last edited:
havent done any testing or practice , is anyone gonna open a practice lounge today ?
 
So this starts tonight with the room opening at 6.30 yeah??

iHealy, we still don't have a team name but you can decide :)

- Moves like Jagger
- Urine Last Again :dunce:
- No Rush for Ush :sly:
- Ride n' Slide
- Inspired but Tired

Theres my input haha thats what came to my head so take your pick 👍
 
havent done any testing or practice , is anyone gonna open a practice lounge today ?

I might open one, not yet though
 
Full grid tonight??? Looks promising:tup:
 
Ill come on around 6
 
Done a bit of testing, should be fun
Do we get chucked straight into qually at half 6? Or is there a bit of free practice beforehand?
 
I'll practice a little and meet up for the race for today
 
Qually starts at 6:30, if you want to practice in your room before, then go for it. You can practice in mine, but at 6:30 I'll clear the lap times and qually will start. Then after 20 minutes of qually you can finish your current lap, and then the race will start quickly :)
 
My lounge will be open til race time

Add me on psn if u want to join : skengdigi
 
Gonna be touch and go if I can make quali, stuck round the inlaws at the mo >:[
 
I'll open a room about 20 past, then qually starting at half past :)
 
I might actually be able to make tonight!
 
Could i sign up for reserve?
 
Sure, I'll PM you if there's a space tonight :)
 
On my way back now so (should) make it, 1 hot lap tho I reckon :S
 
Sure, I'll PM you if there's a space tonight :)

OK then man, Cheers.

If there is a place i need some time to get in a lap or two. ;)
 
Happy enough with a 2:01, pretty fast after ten laps practice
 
That time was unbeleiveable Widow!
 
An awful two races for me, for those who didn't hear:

I somehow had some extreme bug where on joining the race, my tyres had such bad grip!

In the lobby and in previous practice I could set down to 2:05's, but in race the best I was hitting at full pace was 2:14.00!!!

Bourne how come you were crashing on every other corner?

[Double Post sorry]
 
Last edited:
Yes I'd love to know your magic setup.

I suggest having 2 rooms next week and then a champions league after .

Just an idea

The lag was unbearable and was clearly affecting some and not everyone
 
Bourne was having a hard time with his car.... he's not use to the car I don't think. Seemed like he had comfort tires or something.:dunce:
 
Back