Nissan Silvia Championship | Sign up for Reserve!

  • Thread starter Thread starter xUXIOUSx
  • 377 comments
  • 18,899 views

what should we do on race night?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Forgot to ask but are we to be allocated specific numbers for our cars?
 
evo360
Forgot to ask but are we to be allocated specific numbers for our cars?

Nope, choose your own ;), check in second post that it's not taken.
 
Really sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday. Lots of things have got in the way and I've had a pretty hectic couple of weeks. Gutted I missed the first night and sorry to let the team down, gknap.

Afraid to say I might not be available next week either but trust me when I say I'll be back ASAP and can't wait to battle it out.

I hope there's space for me to come back and apologies gknap once again.
 
xUXIOUSx
Nope, choose your own ;), check in second post that it's not taken.

That'll be 1 or 2 then?
 
drivers board up, best quality I could get on, sorry couldn't put it on as an image from drop box...

edit: both tables uploaded ;)
 
Last edited:
Ill be number 11 again :)
 
I think I noted my number request a few pages back, but incase you missed it, I'd like #58
 
flimbo84
Really sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday. Lots of things have got in the way and I've had a pretty hectic couple of weeks. Gutted I missed the first night and sorry to let the team down, gknap.

Afraid to say I might not be available next week either but trust me when I say I'll be back ASAP and can't wait to battle it out.

I hope there's space for me to come back and apologies gknap once again.


No worries m8:)
Hope to see u at the starting grid soon though.
 
priesty ... from the constructors championship we still dont have a team name ... choose one from the 5 I listed a page or 2 back :) I dont mind which one we have theyre all good.
 
xUXIOUSx
drivers board up, best quality I could get on, sorry couldn't put it on as an image from drop box...

edit: both tables uploaded ;)

I know I'm being really finicky but can you put the tables in order of points?
 
I know I'm being really finicky but can you put the tables in order of points?

2nd that:tup:

Edit: That is I agreed with the order by points, not the finicky part:)
 
Last edited:
iHealy
priesty ... from the constructors championship we still dont have a team name ... choose one from the 5 I listed a page or 2 back :) I dont mind which one we have theyre all good.

Yeah sorry dude,

Hmmmm there all good eh? ;) lol

Ride N Slide is good so we'll go with that :)
 
syjones1
i know i'm being really finicky but can you put the tables in order of points?

+1
 
Hey guys.... any times gone in yet ?
With an hour or so testing i managed a 1:50.799...
Widow you down to the 1:47s ? ;)
 
streetfighter80
Hey guys.... any times gone in yet ?
With an hour or so testing i managed a 1:50.799...
Widow you down to the 1:47s ? ;)

Haha, give me time... ;)
Nah, I jest, I've not turned any laps yet
 
Not have I. Hooooooooopefully with a few less corners we'll be slightly more in touch with that widow maker this week. Tyres crossed! ;)
 
I know I'm being really finicky but can you put the tables in order of points?

Will do in a few minutes, didn't really have time last night.

No laps set yet, I'll have a go over the next few days
 
streetfighter80
Hey guys.... any times gone in yet ?
With an hour or so testing i managed a 1:50.799...
Widow you down to the 1:47s ? ;)

Done one lap and hit 1:52.1XX pretty sure I can get another 1s off but need to run some more laps :/
 
Monza as a circuit bores me, so the less laps I run, the better, I've only run five laps, but I'm well under 1:50
 
Last edited:
The Widowmaker
Monza as a circuit bores me, so the less laps I run, the better, I've only run five laps, but I'm well under 1:50

Uh oh
 
Also under 1:50 :)
But I did far more than 5 laps to acheive it...
 
Was just wondering what slipstream we'll be running as I was told we would we run strong in the first round but there's no way we did. I'm not fussed either way just want a bit of clarity as its monza and it's a slipstream track. So just wanna know so I can set my car up to suit ;) (as if he knows what he's doing)
 
Back