Nissan Skyline-GTR (R32, R33, R34) Non-racing Car Super Lap: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 152 comments
Yeah it's pretty insane. I'm actually glad PD turned it on as it adds some variety to all the combos we've done. :)

et_
Down to 1:16.292 for first place, however, I see @Doodle has shown up:scared: Just hoping I get to keep 1'st:nervous:

Nice job mate 👍 Tried your tune but I probably needed another hour or so to dial things in. Used your tranny settings on my current tune & made a small improvement (117.150) for #19 :)

Yeah it's pretty insane. I'm actually glad PD turned it on as it adds some variety to all the combos we've done. :)
It is quite awesome, gave this a few laps yesterday as it will probably be criminal of me not to given I've been using a fully modded R34 GTR with NOS for most of career mode. Thanks @GTP_CargoRatt for the tune, just a did a few tweaks to make it more drivable without active steering, messed up last sector though which cost me over half a second. Harder than I imagined it would be to do a decent lap, gave up in the end as wheel got really hot and FFB started coming and going. I can only imagine how crazy it would have been with the high RPM turbo...

Last edited:
Back