Nissan Skyline-GTR (R32, R33, R34) Non-racing Car Super Lap: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 152 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium

GT-R.jpg

Seasonal ^ image insert courtesy @GRANKUSTOM's GT6 Seasonal Events DATABASE thread.

Period of Availability: 04/23/2014 – 05/21/2014
Ratings Registration: 04/23/2014 – 05/07/2014

Times:

Bronze: 1:33:000
Silver: 1:28:000
Gold: 1:25:000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.20,000
Silver: Cr.29,000
Gold Cr.65,000 + GT GUNMETAL 004-W paint chip.

Eligible Cars:

SKYLINE GT-R V • spec II N1 (R34) '00
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec N1 (R34) '99
SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P III (R34) '00
SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II (R34) '99
SKYLINE GT-R M • spec Nür (R34) '02
SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '99
SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '00
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec II Nür (R34) '02
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec II (R34) '00
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec (R34) '99
SKYLINE GT-R M • spec (R34) '01
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec (R33) '96
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec (R33) '95
SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95
SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97
SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96
SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '95
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec (R33) '97
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec N1 (R32) '93
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec (R32) '93
SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R32) '91
SKYLINE GT-R (R32) '91
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec LM Limited (R33) '96
SKYLINE GT-R (R32) '89
SKYLINE GT-R V • spec II (R32) '94

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
PP:530, Tires: SH. Nitrous allowed.

Tunes:

Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) '99 - @shaunm80 - Exeter GT Tuning

Skyline GT-R (R34) '00 - @DolHaus - Haus of Flying Daggers

SKYLINE GT-R V • spec II (R32) '94 - @Thorin Cain - Little Duckpond Under The Mtn.

Skyline GT-R V • spec II Nür (R34) '02 - @LJP64

Skyline GT-R M • spec Nür (R34) '02 - @GTP_CargoRatt - Cargo's "RattsNest" Hot Lap Speed Shop

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.
:bowdown:

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP. :)

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
It gets even better, SRF forced off! :)

I wonder which Skyline will be best for this one; maybe one of the V Specs?

Back in GT5, there was a Skyline TT at Deep Forest and the M-Spec Nür '02 came up on top. Not sure if it will be the top dog this time round.

For some reason, No Nitrous is not mentioned in this Seasonal's Entry Requirements.
If someone can verify that for me, I will update the OP, no access to my PS3 now.

I'd 0 out the camber, raise the front end to about 110, stiffen the rear to maybe 5.00, try damper around 2 for compression / 3 for extension, rear brake balance, 45 / 55 split or 50 / 50 torque. My LSD is set at 5/8, 10/11, and 7/8. I'm currently 4th with a 1:20.9xx and this isn't my tune as I'm signed out. Hope it helps a bit.

Edit : Remember to short shift with this car as you can use that torque down low without losing out on much power.

I'd 0 out the camber, raise the front end to about 110, stiffen the rear to maybe 5.00, try damper around 2 for compression / 3 for extension, rear brake balance, 45 / 55 split or 50 / 50 torque. My LSD is set at 5/8, 10/11, and 7/8. I'm currently 4th with a 1:20.9xx and this isn't my tune as I'm signed out. Hope it helps a bit.

Edit : Remember to short shift with this car as you can use that torque down low without losing out on much power.
I put dampers ext and comp at 2 same with the anti roll bars at 2 and put front toe at -.13, and shortened the gears to 155mph. Got a 1:26.582.

I know there will be a few better tuners that will help you out and I'm happy to see your 2 second leap. I'm headed off, early morning ahead of me. Good luck :cheers:.

Currently on a 1.25.004 with a V-Spec (R34) '99. Fine tuning now to get a guaranteed gold tune for anyone using DS3. This course is fun with a Skyline.

I dont like the fact nitro is available. I wonder how big its influence on lap times really is. Autumn Ring has not that many straights for high speed...

The difference is huge with nitro. I ran with the controller after finding out 20 mins ago. Improved my time by .9 within 10 minutes.

With a flat floor on my R33 I beat my original 25th position time easily with nitro, then I switched back to my R34.

I have to agree about the nitro thing. In my opinion and from my experience, it is best used in drag racing and really has no place in circuit racing. I've always seen nitro being used on the drag strip and not so much, if at all, in circuit racing. I think Kaz only put it in the game for those that partake in drag racing activities....just my thoughts and opinion on the matter.

@Nish I really didn't think nitro would have been so advantageous on circuits, especially on a twisty track like Autumn Ring...guess I was wrong. Who knew?....not me. :lol:

I loved nitro in GT4. That was a big part of my childhood. It will definitely bring a different element to the event. :)

I loved nitro in GT4. That was a big part of my childhood. It will definitely bring a different element to the event. :)

Yea, this whole nitro thing is really going to throw me off on this one as I have no experience using it and really don't even know how to go about using it on a circuit course. In all honesty, I'm not real happy about it even being an option and really don't think it should be. I could be wrong, but I have never watched a circuit race where the participants were using nitro. About as silly of an option as SRF if you really want my opinion.....just another arcadey type option. (in regards to circuit racing)

Maybe it's allowed here to be used like scramble boost is used on a lot of boost controllers that are often put in many GTR's?

I've only used nitrous on the single player Route X race before now and it does add a little extra fun for me. Still won't use it online but I think it will add a new variable to this TT.

If anything I'm happy PD is mixing up the TT's a bit. The last few weeks have been the best since they started IMO.

Last edited:
Back