Nissan Skyline-GTR (R32, R33, R34) Non-racing Car Super Lap: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 152 comments
AutumnRing_zps21ed7d71.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/nissan-skyline-gt-r-m-spec-nur-r34-02.130/

Link to tune for the Nissan Skyline GT-R M Spec Nur (R34) '02

Sorry guys for it taking so long for this tune, but I just wanted to make sure that it was the best that I could do for you guys.

Tune Description

Lap time as of this posting is a conservative 1'19.680 with the car fully capable of doing plenty more. Its a 4WD car that drives like a RWD car, being a tad on the loose side. Its not extremely loose, but care should still be taken with the throttle inputs. I only used the NOS after the second to last corner coming to the line so I'm sure a more seasoned driver in using NOS could pull an even better time easily. Good luck everyone and don't stop till you get to the top.

*If you use and find my tunes helpful, please take the time to stop by the above link and rate the tune. I put a lot of time and effort in putting these tunes together and sharing them, all I ask is that you take a second give the tune a rating. The rating button is at the bottom of the page in the link. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

AutumnRing_zps21ed7d71.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/nissan-skyline-gt-r-m-spec-nur-r34-02.130/

Link to tune for the Nissan Skyline GT-R M Spec Nur (R34) '02

Sorry guys for it taking so long for this tune, but I just wanted to make sure that it was the best that I could do for you guys.

Tune Description

Lap time as of this posting is a conservative 1'19.680 with the car fully capable of doing plenty more. Its a 4WD car that drives like a RWD car, being a tad on the loose side. Its not extremely loose, but care should still be taken with the throttle inputs. I only used the NOS after the second to last corner coming to the line so I'm sure a more seasoned driver in using NOS could pull an even better time easily. Good luck everyone and don't stop till you get to the top.

*If you use and find my tunes helpful, please take the time to stop by the above link and rate the tune. I put a lot of time and effort in putting these tunes together and sharing them, all I ask is that you take a second give the tune a rating. The rating button is at the bottom of the page in the link. Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Hey Cargo, great to see you have posted a tune here, many will thank you, myself included.

One question though, is the following correct?

Specifications
Performance Points:
539 PP
Max. Power:
444 HP

Do you have an advantage the rest of us don't? Ha ha. Typo?

Hey Cargo, great to see you have posted a tune here, many will thank you, myself included.

One question though, is the following correct?

Specifications
Performance Points:
539 PP
Max. Power:
444 HP

Do you have an advantage the rest of us don't? Ha ha. Typo?

Yes, just a typo. Fixed. Thanks for bringing the mistake to my attention. 👍 You're welcome and hope you find success with it. And just to clearly state, that is just a tuning time and by far not my best effort. Still lots of time left out there but just wanted to get the car tuned and not really interested in chasing down anymore time. Not too keen on the NOS on such a twisty track, just doesn't make sense to me....but neither does PD. :lol: I think I'm just going to stick to playing in the dirt this week. :cheers:

A big thank you to Cargo for another excellent tune as usual, with some practice this morning managed to do a 1.18.954
for number 52. passed all my friends this morning except waukazoo and doodle well done boys still trying to get you.
Will try the dirt again later see what happens there.
Never been this high up on the listings, maybe it's because i reorganized chair and got a tv which works on hd and not scart only, it's made a difference being able to see.
HAPPY now.:cheers: :gtpflag:

A big thank you to Cargo for another excellent tune as usual, with some practice this morning managed to do a 1.18.954
for number 52. passed all my friends this morning except waukazoo and doodle well done boys still trying to get you.
Will try the dirt again later see what happens there.
Never been this high up on the listings, maybe it's because i reorganized chair and got a tv which works on hd and not scart only, it's made a difference being able to see.
HAPPY now.:cheers:

Brilliant time Stewy, I see you are miles in front of me. Now about that reorganising of chairs.

Yeeeessss, cracked the 1:19 barrier, 1:18.734 for 44th place , and my buddy Lisanorm just .016 in front of me in 43rd place. Not bad for a couple of Aussie battlers. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

be good if we can stay top 100 :D
:cheers:

:bowdown:Well done my friend glad you could join me on this one and hope we do stay up there for a while :D and it is fun that we are 43rd and 44th :cheers:

Thanks cargorat for sharing your tune. Made a few small tweaks and haven't added the custom wing yet, but gears, suspension and lsd really good. Improved by quite a lot, up to a 1'18.1 now :)
General tuning question, but with gt5 and how custom wheels changed gear ratios, does this still happen in gt6? And do different wheels change the ratios by more, as in using +1 or +2 sizes? Just wandering if anyone has tested. Might have a look into this.

Last edited:
Thanks cargorat for sharing your tune. Made a few small tweaks and haven't added the custom wing yet, but gears, suspension and lsd really good. Improved by 9 tenths, up to a 1'18.6 now :)
General tuning question, but with gt5 and how custom wheels changed gear ratios, does this still happen in gt6? And do different wheels change the ratios by more, as in using +1 or +2 sizes? Just wandering if anyone has tested. Might have a look into this.

No, using different rim sizes does not change the gear ratios, that I have witnessed anyway. The only thing that is changing with the +1 and +2 rims is the rim size, not the actual tire itself.

Just realised I am using the V-Spec not the M-Spec :banghead: Is there much difference between the two? Mitch's tune seems to work pretty well for the V with a few tweaks. Managed a sloppy 118.3xx so 117.5xx is possible with V.

Woooo! Broke into the 1:18's and I'm currently in 58th. I am really feelin' it right now. Managed a lap in the 1:19's using my V-spec II before making a switch to the M-spec. I'll be really happy if I can end this one still in the top 100. Maybe I'll try one of the posted tunes this week and see if I can break into the 1:17's. Doodle's times are insane. I hope PD doesn't stop releasing SRF-off events, because I am absolutely loving this.

Far and away my FAVORITE time trial in GT6. After suffering through the FT-whatsis Fuji time trial (finally got gold after... two weeks of trying?) I treated myself to this, UNF!

Hardest part was figuring out the R33 (fav generation) model with the highest PP and premium detail (IIRC the '97 V Spec).

I slapped on all the non-PP upgrades and aero parts, weight reduction and a little bit of power to reach the PP limit, and boy was it a treat to drive car that didn't handle like a Yorkshire Terrier on the world's longest dog leash, YEAH!!!

1:17.5xx but still plenty of room for improvement. With Cargo's tune I've found using no ballast a bit quicker but also using the E brake on a few corners helps :D Also changed the BB to 1/6 & torque split to 38:62.

I've never drifted in GT5/GT6, yet, but naturally drifted all over the place on this track to a Gold 1.24 with the VSpec II Nur '02

I have to find ways to eliminate my understeer that happens, well, at every.single.corner. My weight is fully reduced, I think I realise my culprit as I wrote this post, my heavy brake balance is overheating the tires on entries from hard decel.

@JujiroMatsuda. Thanks for another 0 ABS tune. AGAIN :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown:

1:21:999 with non-custom 6 Spd. trans for manual clutch, no aids/0 ABS/no NOS.
SKYLINE GT-R M • spec Nür (R34) '02

Time to break out the NOS, should be interesting...
...shifting H-shifter with left hand and drivin' while doin' NOS with the right. :lol:

-----------------------------------------
Broke out the NOS, :banghead: at 1:20:290. :mad:

Keep forgetting to depress clutch when I hit R2 on wheel for NOS. :lol:
Too complicated, system overload. :crazy: I'm probably done with this one.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips Teitzy, had another run and managed to get into the 17s now. Also increased front lsd acceleration to 25 (same as back)

Currently on a 1'17.8 but was almost 2 tenths up by sector 1 on another attempt but got on the nos too early out of the hairpin.

Hello boys,
Beginning to settle in on this one. Struggled with noz untill i went automatic & put noz on paddle shifter.
Inches away from numbnuts as usual. Had a little help from bignadz in 13th.
In 57th for now. Plenty of room to improve so still tweaking.

Thanks Cargo for base tune, had to do a few changes and i stuck with standard wing at 30.
Well done 8ball & doodle up there.

First time using noz, made this an interesting TT.

Hey Guys
very nice competition going on here, really nice =)
I tried cargorats Tune and did an 1:19:2xx which is nice, but I could be faster.
My problem is, how do I get rid of the car sliding so much without killing its great cornering?

greetings
Mario

Back