Nissan's Fastest GT Sport Drivers Tour Polyphony Digital HQ & NISMO Festival

What I'd give to do that! Or just about any big game studio, so many things to see assuming they let you look a little under the hood.

5-spoke wheel?
(It's so hard to check whether it is R32 genuine wheel or not, though.)
105C6155-404A-4BF8-AB21-7A8E191ED3DF.jpeg

Hey Mikail, tell Kaz next time you see him, we want to see Istanbul Park in the list of tracks. It is a damn fun, fast and technical track to drive. I can also get Polyphony in contact with the owner of the track Vural Ak, if it would be interesting for them.

This track is one of my favourites as well ^^ (maybe because i am turkish haha) but will try it haha

You guys will see it soon ^^. Maybe some of you guys will be disappointed with it or not but i am extremly looking forward to it ^^ But i can't tell unfortunatly hehe
Sounds like not Spa and/or Porsches in the next update (as these are More frequent mentions on especulation threads) but should be something really good XD

You guys will see it soon ^^. Maybe some of you guys will be disappointed with it or not but i am extremly looking forward to it ^^ But i can't tell unfortunatly hehe
Translation: It's not Spa, which means everyone will hate the update and claim that the developers don't care about the community.
SOW, do we get a new track in this update?

Back