Nitrous Question

Mini Stiggy

Premium
United States
Grove City, Ohio
I__like_oranges
Don't know where exactly to put this, sooo I'll put it here.

In GT4, could nitrous be put on all cars or just road cars? I was thinking about using it to simulate the KERS system on the FGT and some other cars.

It was present in GT4 only before GT6 came along. I didn't use it much so I can't tell if it was usable on all machines, but I imagine racecars aren't able to use this.

EDIT... i heard you can't put it on the ELECTRIC cars in gt6 which is completely stupid.

:dunce:... Nitrous is a gas that is added to a combustible engine to add power....
40000 watts would be the equivalent

EDIT- just read the above post... So :dunce: on me :dopey:

Nitrous only works on internal combustion engines, so it can't be used in electric cars.
You're not serious are you...it's obvious why nitrous doesn't work with electric engines.
:dunce:... Nitrous is a gas that is added to a combustible engine to add power....
40000 watts would be the equivalent

EDIT- just read the above post... So :dunce: on me :dopey:

LOOOL C'Mon guys it was obviously sarcasm lol... OFC i'm not serious hahaha

I mean isn't it common sense that nitro when burnt splits into 1 part nitrogen which burns and 2 parts oxygen which therefor accelerates the burning process (making more HP) yet keeping the system cool (= more hp as less energy is lost to heat) ;).

I mean isn't it common sense that nitro when burnt splits into 1 part nitrogen which burns and 2 parts oxygen which therefor accelerates the burning process (making more HP) yet keeping the system cool (= more hp as less energy is lost to heat) ;).

Trust me you'd be highly surprised at what is common knowledge to us but not others.

Trust me you'd be highly surprised at what is common knowledge to us but not others.
Damn it we do need a sarcasm button... (isn't it common sense) was sarcasm again. haha... And yes, there are quite a few low iq'd people here on the web... bdw off topic here... but am looking to create a racing club on GT6 online and looking for Clean drivers with common sense and a slight sense of humor wouldn't hurt either, as i ended up hating gt5 online due to the people that i used to meet online

Have we figured out whether having nitrous available on a car affects the PP level? This could be a real monkey wrench in the gears of online racing if it's not handled right.

Nitrogen doesn't burn.

Have we figured out whether having nitrous available on a car affects the PP level? This could be a real monkey wrench in the gears of online racing if it's not handled right.
I heard that no, it doesn't effect PP. Maybe there is an option for hosts to disable it?

Back