nitto legends (out now) incl pics

This is approaching a warning status. Similar to what happened with Nitto in the past, the threads became gathering places and slow chatting was the result.

We've seen it here before, and it'll not happen again.

If this trend becomes habit, we'll take the same approach as last time.
Knock off the slow chatting and off-topic posting.

so does anyone have any idea when this game is gonna fully come out?

I hate playing the beta because I'd rather put the $$$ into a civic hb and swap my k20 into that instead...

sorry der alta, it won't happen again:)

i doubt there will be a civ hatch in the full, they wouldn't want 2 honda's in the starting car's. Im waiting for a gtr to spend my money on i got $15000;)

^well last I heard was they were keeping the civic and a couple other cars from 1.52 and just adding more to v2...

Anyone wants to do a V2 and V1 trade? I got 7 mill, my account, and email on V1.52 to give for 10gz V2 money. :) If I scam, someone can ban me from this site, thats how you know I won't scam. Also, you can ask people about me on V1.52, I don't scam, as that is against my code, same reason why I don't hit/argue with girls. :)

Trading stuff from old nitto for stuff on new nitto. Also sorry Der Alta about the "Slow Chatting." :) I see why GTP locked so many Nitto threads...

ive just bought 10k(nitto v2 money) of ebay for NZ$10.82, us$8. I had some money on a prezzy card so i thought i might aswell buy something i'll use. Now i have about 30k i think. Should i buy an evo or keep saving till the full version comes out and get a GTR(if it's in)?

i don't really want to be waiting for month's on end for the full v1.0 to come out though...

i bought the evo:D

evo

evo.jpg

evoback.jpg

my teggy with 19's new paint and suspension

tegg-1.jpg

teggback.jpg

like my plates lol

Wow great evo!! Wow you are dedicated. I think people spend too much time on V2. :P But still great car, I like the plates, the wing, and the rims. How did you save up so much? Pfft glitcher... jk. :P

lol, na i just save about 2k a night only takes about an hour swithing between playing and tv. And i bought 10k of ebay;)

i just got 2 f1's on 1320 aswell lol. $2 each of ebay. I had some spare money on my prezzy card lol(you can't top them up, so i had to spend it somehow)

I gotta play this game more, I have yet to get any better, nor buy anything else... darn, and your 2k an hour makes me wanna play..

lol, it work's really well, i'm getting 50K ext wek some time(buying of a mates mate lol). ive just bought the coil over's now.

there's a new update, has a new shop, specificly for wheel's/tyres.
and the first leaked image of a prem car car, wrx. glitched itself first time i went into the wheel shop:D

the subi:
invizio.jpg

and the message that pop's up:
message.jpg

i want new car's, wheel's, parts:(

Yeah this is the coolest update yet. 👍 Now I see that there are 8.2 integra's... :indiff: Everyone go check out V2! The did the STi well on this version compared to the last one.

How the hell my Lancer Evolution beat a RX-8 in a drag race? People suck! He had a fully modded RX-8 which should run 7.6's, but nope he ran a 8.8 against a much slower and turbo'd Evolution. I'm dissappointed.

i was number 5 on the teggy list lol.(i'll post a pic later)

i only ran a 10 aswell.

my only problem is that you should be able to narrow it down to b18 and k20(certain engines).

that would be awsome.

thank's for the help tuner, i mucked around a bit more and down to EXACTLY 9.700(photobucket is down, i'll upload when it's back up), if only 0.001 sec's faster:(

i crossed at 137.01mph aswell! oh well i'm back at #1 warlocks best is 9.796.

Tuner, can you post those ratio's on here? Because my MSN doesent save the convo's anymore for some reason :( and i lost them...

*Hopes to god you saved them*

very nice run and r/t, and against an F1!!!!;)

my ratio's are:
1st = 3.9
2nd = 2.33
3rd = 1.51
4th = 1.01
5th = 0.980

final = 4.980

5th is REALLY short, start's at about 6900 and cross the line at 7900(peak power).

That ratio setting is quite good, but it is better to give the first gears more "quickness" so it can stay in the powerband more effectively and make your 0-100 times really quick, since it's not like we are playing nitto 5280 legends... :) The first gear is fine though, but second and third could be slightly quicker.

my frustrating run...

9-3.jpg

and my blistering, bullet run lol:D:

9-1.jpg

back to the fastest, followed by warlock with 9.796 lol.

Back