the-mont Messages 487 Messages monty Dec 8, 2010 #1 I have more than 3000km all done on a-spec and still no card.. Any suggestions?
V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Dec 8, 2010 #2 I didn't get mine until like 5,300km...So weird. They should call it the "get it randomly throughout your career" ticket.
I didn't get mine until like 5,300km...So weird. They should call it the "get it randomly throughout your career" ticket.
strela Messages 2,678 Italia Messages STR3LA Dec 8, 2010 #3 VanderbroTT I didn't get mine until like 5,300km...So weird. They should call it the "get it randomly throughout your career" ticket. Click to expand... yep... I got it after finishing 260 races and some 16.687 km
VanderbroTT I didn't get mine until like 5,300km...So weird. They should call it the "get it randomly throughout your career" ticket. Click to expand... yep... I got it after finishing 260 races and some 16.687 km
Mortuus Messages 182 Messages swebarb82 Dec 8, 2010 #5 So how is it, random or like people write 2000km or 100 won races.. ?
V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Dec 8, 2010 #6 Mortuus So how is it, random or like people write 2000km or 100 won races.. ? Click to expand... I'd say random.
Mortuus So how is it, random or like people write 2000km or 100 won races.. ? Click to expand... I'd say random.