Z zPhoenix Messages 178 Aug 30, 2005 #1 Where's the beef? I just crossed 75% and nothing, nada, niente. Dude, where's my car? Jokes aside, is there no longer a 75% car in GT4? Or did my game just glitch?
Where's the beef? I just crossed 75% and nothing, nada, niente. Dude, where's my car? Jokes aside, is there no longer a 75% car in GT4? Or did my game just glitch?
Mr.Slow Messages 762 Aug 30, 2005 #2 No prize. Just check the faqs for the prize list. You'll see no prize for 75%
Z zPhoenix Messages 178 Aug 30, 2005 #4 TY... after the 25 and 50% prizes I didn't even conceive that 75% might not have had a prize. I should have checked the FAQ. Sry for post. Doh! Do I feel stupid now. Moderator, feel free to close it.
TY... after the 25 and 50% prizes I didn't even conceive that 75% might not have had a prize. I should have checked the FAQ. Sry for post. Doh! Do I feel stupid now. Moderator, feel free to close it.