No big payouts anymore :/

• Thread starter i0rgan
  • 92 comments
Sweden
Sweden
i0rgan
It looks like the big payouts for the seasonals are gone now. Do you think they will come back or was it just a holiday-special?

If the payouts aren't going to be in the hundreds of thousands per event anymore, then I'm not going to bother logging in everyday.

Not sure why the OP thinks the big payouts are over. Just earned 240,000 cr with the Toyota FT-1; took me three tries at a total of about five minutes.

Not sure why the OP thinks the big payouts are over. Just earned 240,000 cr with the Toyota FT-1; took me three tries at a total of about five minutes.

I belive it referring to this

Bonus Events within Seasonal Events

From 20 December 2013 3:00AM GMT to 17 January 2014 3:00AM GMT the Seasonal Events will host a special bonus event. If you obtain a Gold award in all events, the credits reward will add up to 3,000,000 credits, and combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, this can multiply to a maximum 6,000,000 credits!

Furthermore, a second bonus event is planned to be held from 2 January 2014 3:00AM GMT to 30 January 2014 3:00AM. Again, this event will allow you to win up to 6,000,000 credits when combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, so if you participate in both special events you could earn up to 12,000,000 credits!

But can you get that money more than once! This is a time trial not a GT5 seasonal where you could run it more than once for the money!

In GT5 there was seasonal event at Laguna Seca and with the Login Bonus you could get around 800,000 credits for 6 or 7 mins of racing. It would be nice to have earnings like that back in GT6.

Yeah, I've lost a lot of the good sentiment I had towards GT/PD because of the micro-transactions - game economy balance that has been introduced in GT6.

GT6 has introduced expensive micro-transactions and at the same time they've made it much harder to earn money in game. IT'S NO GOOD AT ALL. I feel cheated.

You're kidding. With a 200% bonus there are a number of events where you can pick up an easy 450 - 600,000. As an LMP is under 2M, a 2J is I think about 4M or thereabouts, and so on, this is a quite reasonable level of payout to have to actually spend some time playing to earn a car. It's not like you're going to miss out on a good car with a UCD cycle these days.

the red bull Jr Championship takes about the same time as the S events and with the login bonus you get 1.3 mill for winning all the races and championship

Yeah, you're right there, and that series is good fun so probably worth the grind.

Great! Thanks for that, frenzal. That's a well-informed table. There's even credits per km. You can't argue with those sort of statistics.
Hope it's not too hot down under.

You're welcome bud, and my apologies as my first post was a little curt. A bad day, I didn't need to be so rude.

The $/km has never really bothered me, but handy for those who do like to know.

Yeah, a warm one here this evening but enjoying a cold one as we speak. :D

Yea, really bummed out because even with a 200% bonus, there's definitely not enough payout without those high reward Seasonals. I'm not grinding my life away just so I can get some classics in my garage.
I got over 7 millon once for doing about 3 of them I think

Back