No big payouts anymore :/

• Thread starter i0rgan
  • 92 comments
I think PD have a message for us: Do not miss the next money glitch!

I was excepting more good paying seasonal. I am not targeting cars over 5 milions but Im still broke!

I like it this way. You can basically get 260K for one lap which is a really big payout comparing it to any other in-game but it's not too big as it's one time only. The combined 6 million payouts were a bit too big in my opinion. If we could get 260K per challenge, 3 challenges per week, it would be good.

For now.... meh. PD did massive payouts several times during GT5's run (not that it's over yet, but since we're talking about GT6), and they'll probably do massive payouts again, just as they'll probably include "normal races" and drift trials in future seasonal content. My advise, don't get your panties in a twist over the matter. Just race for cash where and when you can.

Alternatively, if you *really have to have lots of game cash without earning it via racing A-Spec events, then take advantage of the feature they offered at the request of impatient gamers who don't want to have to earn their game cash the 'normal' way and go buy some from PSN store.

How the hell are you supposed to buy all these 20 mil cars, my entire total earnings is only just over 20 mil. Instead of increasing payout I think they should reduce the price of them cars.

On the plus side it does make choosing cars more interesting as not everyone is going to have them all any time soon.

I really keep trying to save 2.8 mil for the 1966 GT40 but cant resist spending :)

PD should increase the prize money for races so players can by these 20 million cars sooner rather than later and what about the players who just haven't got the time to play GT6 for hours and hours and all they get is a few peanuts that why some players done the money glitch for I am glad I done that. I feel sorry for these players that grind and grind in races for money and what do you get out of it in a hour or two of playing GT6 just a dam few peanuts.

I understand and agree with everyone's laments about not enough time and low credit payouts, but I don't feel the game was designed to be won and every single car driven thousands of miles in a month. (I think) we've got at least a year before the next GT installment is released. Heck, it's been 2 years since GT5 hit the shelves.

I understand and agree with everyone's laments about not enough time and low credit payouts, but I don't feel the game was designed to be won and every single car driven thousands of miles in a month. (I think) we've got at least a year before the next GT installment is released. Heck, it's been 2 years since GT5 hit the shelves.
Agreed, it's not a short haul game for swift kicks. As has been said, having limited cash makes choosing which cars and upgrades you get far more important.

As was also said, the bigger payouts will probably return at some point.

Oh, and GT5 came out three years ago...;)

Lucky guy. I own 372000 cr.

I don't mean my balance is 20 mil I mean the total I have ever earner altogether is around that amount (1 expensive car's worth)

Considering the amount of cars in the game I think they could be cheaper, even at 5 - 10 mil instead of 20 would take a hell of a long time, and it's not like once you have bought all the cars the game is over. Then you spend time tuning and racing them.

This. The only reason I log in every day is the login bonus for when a seasonal comes along. I play this game so I can drive all the cars I can't afford in real life. And now I can't even bloody afford them in-game!!
Comments like these are why I sincerely hope PD is truly listening to their fans. I couldn't possibly agree with this statement more. People shouldn't have to grind for hours and hours just to be able to afford a Chaparral 2J or a Redbull X20_ _.

If I didnt know better, I would think that PD is trying to lead the user back to microtransactions. Glad I got my 300 million last month. :lol:

Comments like these are why I sincerely hope PD is truly listening to their fans. I couldn't possibly agree with this statement more. People shouldn't have to grind for hours and hours just to be able to afford a Chaparral 2J or a Redbull X20_ _.

I started a game with an alternate account and a $30,000 wallet, 110% login bonus, and a resolve to use only those cars in the garage (anniversary cars) or which were won. I made sure I logged in and played each day (not for overly long hours, sometimes maybe three races only and missed a few days in between) and have just recently reached the Super events. NO events were grinded or repeated, and I was able to take advantage of the Christmas seasonals for the higher payouts. I was able to buy the 2J at a time when it was suitable for particular events, as well as a Pescarolo. I currently have about 22M in the bank.

So I (and I am sure many others) do NOT have to grind for hours on end to get a 2J. We just PLAY the game. You could always try that. Given the extra content promised for the future, and as has already been stated, this is not a game to play and finish in three weeks. It's meant to be enjoyed over time. A bit like savouring and remembering a fine piece of slow cooked rib fillet as opposed to wolfing down and then quickly forgetting a burger from the clown hut.

And to be honest, I didn't see a single event where a Redbull would be needed.

Last edited:
This. The only reason I log in every day is the login bonus for when a seasonal comes along. I play this game so I can drive all the cars I can't afford in real life. And now I can't even bloody afford them in-game!!
If you have your log in bonus, the X2014 Junior championship provides a hefty payout (I think around 1.3 million) in around 25 minutes, which isn't bad at all.

If you have your log in bonus, the X2014 Junior championship provides a hefty payout (I think around 1.3 million) in around 25 minutes, which isn't bad at all.
If it is 1.3 million for 25 minutes of grinding well that is not good enough in my opinion and what about the players that can not spend hours and hours to play GT6 and also it does not make that appealing to players.

If it is 1.3 million for 25 minutes of grinding well that is not good enough in my opinion and what about the players that can not spend hours and hours to play GT6 and also it does not make that appealing to players.
if the 20 million credit cars are the ones you mean specifically then no, it is not very fast. but most other expensive vehicles only take an hour or two to earn tops, thats not terrible. if there were a much faster way to earn money it would make the prices of the cars irrelevant and defeat the point of the game. its not supposed to be easy to earn every car. Also, if you arent spending hours and hours playing each day, which is perfectly reasonable, and aren't willing to put in 30 minutes every day or so then you probably dont have enough of an interrest to purchase a large majority of the cars anyway.

when i done the mercedes vgt money glitch twice all i could get was the max of 20m. example (get mercedes vgt for free and uninstall the update and sell it (i got 20m credits in total) reinstall update and with the 20m buy another mercedes vgt, that takes it down to 19m credits and then repeat glitch, and it still only gave me 20m), i thought lovely i'll have 39m credits but no just the 20m

when i done the mercedes vgt money glitch twice all i could get was the max of 20m. example (get mercedes vgt for free and uninstall the update and sell it (i got 20m credits in total) reinstall update and with the 20m buy another mercedes vgt, that takes it down to 19m credits and then repeat glitch, and it still only gave me 20m), i thought lovely i'll have 39m credits but no just the 20m

As was posted by many others regarding the 20M glitch, you also had to buy some $20M cars during the transaction to later sell back for $6M in order to get 'real' credits when the glitch was inevitably patched. And it was posted at the time that doing that glitch would only take you to a max. of $20M. You may want to read around a bit more as you would have also known that the max credits we can have is $50M had you done so. And spend $10 on a new shift key.

You SHOULD work for the 20 million cars and 1.3 million per 25 minutes seems fair. It would be stupid if you could get a 20 million car for half an hour racing.

People shouldn't have to grind for hours and hours just to be able to afford a Chaparral 2J or a Redbull X20_ _.
....why not?

You don't start at the end, you start at the beginning. Folks who are upset about money are probably just so used to having everything in GT5 that starting over becomes a chore. The "instant gratification" mindset from elsewhere (mobile gaming, social media, for example) doesn't help either.

GT6 is a new game. Maybe you got a boost with the GTA car or anniversary pre-order but you are starting over from the beginning. Have some patience.

Back