PS4 No Man's Sky

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by iainn, Dec 6, 2014.

1. RYAN

RYAN Premium

Looks like another to add to my list then:lol:

Pfei likes this.
  2. Arkseven

Arkseven

Hello folks! I've been reading those last pages and after the last trailer i kinda want to try this game.

Plan is to play on ps4. Any perfomace issues there?

Been playing Elite Dangerous for a very long time, but since i achieved everything in that game (and since Frontier doesn't know what they're doing anymore) i want a space game where i can chill out and explore a little bit.

3. Tired Tyres

Tired Tyres

Not that I'm aware of although I use a Pro these days. The flight physics are 4dof and nowhere near as good as ED.

It's in a sale at the moment and is great value for discovery and exploration players but check some recent YouTube videos to show you what to expect.

4. sirjim73

sirjim73

Anyone revisiting the game due to the new mega update v3.00? "Origins"

5. Mr Grumpy

Mr Grumpy

XB1X, Had a little play earlier, saw a sandworm & a lightning storm (which looked good). Weather cycles seem more frequent to the point that every time I landed on a planet it was either during or incoming.

NLxAROSA and sirjim73 like this.
  6. NLxAROSA

NLxAROSA Premium

This game just keeps on giving. :) :tup:

88GTA and sirjim73 like this.
  7. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

I just hope we can play his on PS5 with some performance improvements. Reducing pop up and frame drops would be sweet. I’d love to go back to it but I have an original ps4 and on my 4K tv it doesn’t look that good, especially with all the pop in, frame issues and texture lag.

8. Petroperu

Petroperu

It's a great game but I can't see myself as an adult putting countless hours on this sim.

9. Moglet

Moglet Premium

I bought the game 2 days ago and had no idea there was a big update coming yesterday! I'm really enjoying it so far, just cataloguing the various flora and fauna is interesting and while there are some things I'd change to make the experience better I think they've done an amazing job at improving the game since launch. That said the performance and pop-in on base PS4 is pretty terrible, it would be great to be able to play it on PS5 with improvements.

10. NLxAROSA

NLxAROSA Premium

On PC they quietly increased system requirements with every update. Ultra/1080p used to be fine for GPUs with 4GB VRAM, today it's 8GB. Medium today is the old Ultra. Not surprised it's running worse on a base PS4. (or Xbox). Some folks on PC can't even run the game anymore after they updated to Vulkan.