No more K-Cup......

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckBrazil
  • 10 comments
  • 1,017 views
Messages
164
Messages
PatoRodrigues
You guys realized that the Supercar Festival Event (Seasonal) gives you 500k in 5 minutes (using a racecar)?

It's almost 100k per minute. In K-Cup, is 100k/3 minutes.

Much better. :)
 
Look again...Eifel in K-car is 315,xxx for 3 mins.
 
Yep, i saw it.

Wasted few minutes of my life, just sad. :indiff:
 
for me the fastest is the France one.... La Sarthe 2009.
 
rams1de
What's the prize money? - just looks like racing suits and helmets from what I can see.

Only the newest one, the expert, has prizes. Rest are all CR/XP. K cup best for per-minute earnings.
 
I made 5 million last night in the K cup. It's actually a fun race. I thin the most I've ever had was 2.6 million. Enough to buy my Zonda. Whats a good race car to win the tougher races. I'm looking at the Citroen. Any ideas?
 
I made 5 million last night in the K cup. It's actually a fun race. I thin the most I've ever had was 2.6 million. Enough to buy my Zonda. Whats a good race car to win the tougher races. I'm looking at the Citroen. Any ideas?

you win the zonda....lol
 
And a Zonda LM is available in OCD...... for 500 k.

Wasting Credits: You're doing it RIGHT.
 
I think you win the Zonda in B spec, right? I don't play B spec. It wasn't a waste for me.
 
I think you win the Zonda in B spec, right? I don't play B spec. It wasn't a waste for me.

You win the Zonda R.
 
Back