Nomas Diablo!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LANDO
  • 5 comments
  • 1,234 views
Messages
800
Spain
Madrid, Spain
Messages
Landokarl
Guys, stay alert, I bought this car yesterday, I didn`t have the chance to drive ir in GT4, I think it was only availeable on the JPN Version or with cheats. It very very nice ride,
diablogt.jpg
 
have seen it pop up in the used car section, although i had nowhere near enough money to buy it. good to know its in though

hopefully i will be stinking rich by the next time i see it and can grab it
 
I saw it today for the first time and was like "Nomad Diablo? It's Diablo Lamborghini? But that's got a Race Car paint job icon... Waiiiiiiitttt... *clicks*... NO WAY!?!? BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY"!

Suffice to say, I'm $750,000 poorer :)
 
I bought it because it was rare and I'd never seen it before. It's tail end is very skittish, you have to be super careful on the throttle exiting corners meaning that it's not actually very quick, I'm sure some tinkering with the settings would help, but honestly I haven't played around with it enough to Judge it properly.
 
I bought it because it was rare and I'd never seen it before. It's tail end is very skittish, you have to be super careful on the throttle exiting corners meaning that it's not actually very quick, I'm sure some tinkering with the settings would help, but honestly I haven't played around with it enough to Judge it properly.

I found it quite stable for car like this, I just change the oil, Competitio har tyres, the one it came with and took it into GT All Stars Nurburgrin, is under 600BHP and it can keep up the pace, even win, I have to try, I love it.
 
750,000cr, you say. I shall have to keep a couple million in store for this and the Spyker...now if only that pesky Midnight Purple III Skyline would show up, I could have me the Black Mask or Proto GT-R in that color and complete my collection.

EDIT: I saw this car in an arcade race and snapped some photos, I'll post 'em in my gallery tomorrow.
 
Back