United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Matterhorn Riffelsee

DT#40 - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Matterhorn Riffelsee.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#40] - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Matterhorn Riffelsee.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe the worst drifting event I've tried so far. I had a few awesome-looking runs that would have scored high on other drift events, but this event seems to require you to do unrealistic, aesthetically-horrible drifts to score points. I usually love the drift events, but this one was not much fun. Glad to have it done and over-with.

FWIW, I used my tried-and-true '91 R32 Skyline GTS-T Type M.

The Chrome paint chip was worth the trouble, btw.

Yea, it wasn't all that much fun on the downhill. Took me more tries that usual to get gold. I'm glad its done, too.

I couldn't get a good pic of it, this Chrome paint is better in a dynamic setting- such as a race or a replay vid. But it ranks way up there as one of my favorites so far...it's some sort of chrome with a gradient. I never got the tin-foil bare chrome, so this will have to do. The R32 was better in a matte black, though.

20150709_171843_resized.jpg

I couldn't get a good pic of it, this Chrome paint is better in a dynamic setting- such as a race or a replay vid. But it ranks way up there as one of my favorites so far...it's some sort of chrome with a gradient. I never got the tin-foil bare chrome, so this will have to do. The R32 was better in a matte black, though.

View attachment 407197

s2y1y1.jpg

I used my trusty Srt Charger...just added some weight and turned the power wayyyyy down to get 2700 and done with this one

Back