London
nowcontrol
Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Matterhorn Rotenboden

DT#31 - Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Early 3rd, seems there is no overly dominant drift car at 450 pp but the DOME I used had lower power (190 hp) than the rest of the top cars seem to have, so it is probably easier to control than most other options,

A few attempts in the Spitfire yielded 3990 something. If I could connect all my best sectors in one run I'd be over 5000 :banghead:.

The long final drift is tricky with the low powered Spit as the revs drop, the rears can bite and I get dumped off the outside. The car is not set up for drifting though :dopey:, I'm using normal SH tune just putting on CS.

For anyone struggling with the first sector, I found to get well over 2000 I had to go in with more speed than initially seemed comfortable and take a wide arc, rather than hug the barrier.

I used an FT-1 because I already had it set to 450 pp. I almost got the gold on section one alone. Pretty easy one for me.

used my '70 Toyota Celica and got me a nice scare of 4.673. I really enjoyed this event. alot of fun

A quick session in a GNX improved my score 58xx.

Actually I was only on 53xx yesterday :embarrassed:, was posting from (bad) memory. NOW I'm on 5822 (around rank 450 at the time); there is 6k in the tune as is, but not much more without a drift setup I think.

as I usually tune c.500pp for drifting I didn't have a car ready to go for this so I was looking at the leaderboards for inspiration. 2 Volvos and a sambabus in the top 100 - kudos to those responsible!

I can drift a bit but not good, did a 52xx with a mazda roadster RS(NC) '07
Today tried again, bought a Ford RS200 '84
somehow i can drift a bit better with a 4WD and got 62xx and got under 600th place in the ranks.
Car settings could be nice for beginners. (I managed the 2800 goal now in the first corner)
suspension, i did the first 5 settings all to minimum and it worked.
_FordRS200'84_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_117.jpg

Also tried the Jay leno tankcar, but i miss a lot of weight at the rear, could not drive like the numbers 1+2 do in the world rank.(not even with the e-/handbrake.)

Back