United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial: Tokyo R246 / Reverse

DT#33 - Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial @ Tokyo R246 ~ Reverse.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial @ Tokyo R246 ~ Reverse.jpg

Last edited:
I had no idea how to drift through the second section, so I just did 2519pts on the first one. :v

BTW IMO Jay Leno's Tank Car should be freaking forbidden in drift events. I mean come on... I got nearly 4200pts and I'm on 200sth position atm :| all the higher positions are tank cars

Last edited:
I had no idea how to drift through the second section, so I just did 2519pts on the first one. :v
That happened to me too. 2,548 on the 1st section & 328 on the 2nd.

Mazda MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93. There was already a tune on it but it seemed like a very rough one. I can't remember when it was from or who's work it was. Possibly it was from me just messing about one time in the past. I won't post the tune as I wouldn't know who to credit. I don't recommend it for this event anyway.

Gold & out for me.

Wheee... 3200 in my trusty Sileighty.

This is a fun one and you can hit 2500 in just the first sector. The trick is to have sufficient speed to drift the whole thing and keep a good line. The rest is cake.

After being without GT6 for about 9 months, and not being so good at drifting when I used to play, I found the Triumph Spitfire to be easy and fun!

Increase the power a little, CH tyres, and put a little more weight to the rear

BTW IMO Jay Leno's Tank Car should be freaking forbidden in drift events. I mean come on... I got nearly 4200pts and I'm on 200sth position atm :| all the higher positions are tank cars

Well... not all... :cool:

My favorite 911 made this event pretty fun...
Missed about 100-150 points at 2nd section, being 8th at the time, quickly dropped to 40+ though...
But still, was great fun!!

Back