Noob question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter suckerv
  • 20 comments
  • 1,434 views
Messages
39
Messages
thetoneindeed
Messages
thetoneindeed
Hey everyone, when you're in GT Life, what's that number in a box next to the clock in the upper right hand corner?? Thanks!
 
Look at it today and tomorrow and see if you can spot a pattern :]
 
I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's the current day of the month.
 
It's the date. Day only, not the month.
 
Son of a b***h, I feel like an idiot...lol
 
Please come back tomorrow :D For our entertainment :lol:
 
and FYI - after each month its starts from 1 again for a new month!
 
Mine reads 21:16. 24 hour clock. :D
 
Its the number of hot girls that are waiting for you online RIGHT NOW!
 
Its the number of hot girls that are waiting for you online RIGHT NOW!

Solid! lol...don't tell my wife...
 
HAJAJAJAJAJA.. Best Thread So Far..No Offence... I laugh my ass off :D Thanks for making my day!!

In my defense, I had a long night, barely any sleep, and I popped in GT5, stared at the screen in GT Life for a few minutes in a sleep deprived stupor, saw the number, and thought to myself, "Duuuurrrrr.....?"

lol....yeesh...
 
Back