Nos is killing the drag community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know what you're talking about? I mean i've heard some dumb stuff before but your post by far takes the cake. Thanks to you I now have to go to the doctor's to make sure I haven't developed an aneurysm in my brain. I dont mean to be rude but I could probably form a more logical and coherent statement by repeatedly smashing my face on the keyboard. You have the IQ of a hyena with brain damage and I nor anyone else here knows how you manage to make a bowl of cereal without burning down your house. I hope next time you post you will seriously consider doing your homework first so that I dont have to take time out of my day to write out my frustrations with you.

I hope the next time you post you lay off the petty insults, else you won't last very long here.

My only beef with NoS and drag racing is that it feels like a necessity if you wanna bring out the 2JZ engine's power in the MK IV Supra!
How else are we supposed to do this?
[youtube]
A tad irrelevant I know, but who doesn't wanna do this? :D

And then we sit quietly in our created rooms listening to crickets talk about how nos is just killing your room bro.

If so many are concerned about NOS and it's impact, there should be enough for a few rooms.

Reactions: hsv
Actually not because few non nos-tuners are on but are all over the place. Not organized.

And rooms labeled no nos just dont attract.

Trust me I've had the game since it came out and finding a tuners non nos room is a hunt in the woods.

Will do, glad to be back in the grand scheme of things.
good, i would prefer not to run a team without ya! and it seems like we both agree with the nos idea. i will be updating the final edition of the op and sending it to you for revisions slash, then after that we just get to fight about who posts it lol.

Well it's not like any lotus was the best thing popin on gt5, like you said its a surprise now.

I'll check it out for myself, give it a tune, and rerun the guy I lost to. But I still don't see how it can beat another 900+ hp car by 4cars even if it does win hands down every time.

I don't know how light the lotus is with body work done but the Shelby is not as heavy with body work and I'm pretty sure wouldn't get smoked that bad. And my tune held pretty good until I ran into that guy.

Not being a sore loser but just saying.
950hp; 1064kg; much more grip

From what I've seen in this thread, the problem comes when people say they don't run NOS, but yet they do. Here's the solution, don't trust the 12 year old that just beat your un-NOS'd car in a NOS'd car of a lower ability. 90% of the time, these guys lie about anything that makes them look better.

Well see how you like the NOS lol.

I hate it already :lol:

good, i would prefer not to run a team without ya! and it seems like we both agree with the nos idea. i will be updating the final edition of the op and sending it to you for revisions slash, then after that we just get to fight about who posts it lol.

I got it, I'll be making my changes to it soon. I will have it done for launch at some point. Not sure when I want it to launch yet, but sometime just before Christmas (hopefully) to steal the attention away from Christmas.

Sometimes I like the way I think.

From what I've seen in this thread, the problem comes when people say they don't run NOS, but yet they do. Here's the solution, don't trust the 12 year old that just beat your un-NOS'd car in a NOS'd car of a lower ability. 90% of the time, these guys lie about anything that makes them look better.

It's not any different IRL. I had a guy tell me straight to the face he wasn't using the bottle on his Fox Mustang last summer at the track...and then 5 minutes later WHILE WE WERE IN LINE TO MAKE A RUN he got out and popped the hatch to set it up and I could see it. As the line moved he pushed his car forward. Ass.

I hate it already :lol:

so do I.

I got it, I'll be making my changes to it soon. I will have it done for launch at some point. Not sure when I want it to launch yet, but sometime just before Christmas (hopefully) to steal the attention away from Christmas.

Sometimes I like the way I think.

Agreed, but like i said we have to decide who launches it :P. ill be expecting the final draft in my inbox by the beginning of class XD. just kidding, let me know what you think of the nos policy i added in and drop me the final when you get a shot.

It's not any different IRL. I had a guy tell me straight to the face he wasn't using the bottle on his Fox Mustang last summer at the track...and then 5 minutes later WHILE WE WERE IN LINE TO MAKE A RUN he got out and popped the hatch to set it up and I could see it. As the line moved he pushed his car forward. Ass.

Do you even know what you're talking about? I mean i've heard some dumb stuff before but your post by far takes the cake. Thanks to you I now have to go to the doctor's to make sure I haven't developed an aneurysm in my brain. I dont mean to be rude but I could probably form a more logical and coherent statement by repeatedly smashing my face on the keyboard. You have the IQ of a hyena with brain damage and I nor anyone else here knows how you manage to make a bowl of cereal without burning down your house. I hope next time you post you will seriously consider doing your homework first so that I dont have to take time out of my day to write out my frustrations with you.
Same old whining89...

The only thing that is truly killing the drag racing community is the community itself. All I see is mindless arguments between grown men about what parts should and shouldn't be used and idiotic accusations of cheating. This stuff needs to stop. It's childish.

EDIT: Thanks for the support, to everyone "liking" this post.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the drift community and how they reacted in GT5 pertaining to non CH tires and AWD drifting. I still think the N2O craze will end here soon. It's just because it's new. Eventually will get sick of 1000hp cars running N2O. If that wasn't the case then everyone would have been dragging Buggati's in GT5.

Bugatties got played out quick in gt5. I don't see nos taking a turn that soon.

To many other fast cars to experiment with in gt6. Like the supra and Bugatti drag on YouTube.

I agree, personally I think that is a dumb thing to bring back, everyone uses NOS, its a crutch, may as well be running hacked cars, NOS makes a .300-.400 difference that is just as bad as running a 1,500hp car in GT5, this game seems to be already dying because of all the people using NOS, when it's restricted off nobody joins and when it's allowed everyone uses it, NOS is for noobs that can't tune in my opinion, if anyone else agrees like this post lol.

The same can be said for turbo and super chargers. All three are real life power adders.

Racing bone stock cars can get boring.

So did your post as well as mine now, what's your point? I got nothin against you but you just contradicted yourself.
My turn!!! Yes you're right yours is pointless too! Yeah I think either deleting this post altogether or just creating a poll. NOS is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back