nosoks pc questionsPC 

• Thread starter nosoks
  • 12 comments
I don’t think you can with vanilla AC.

The best option is to use Content Manager as it will give you tons of options now that you are on PC.

Welcome to the party! Gaming is so much better on PC once you learn the ins and outs, won’t take long.

hey guys, I retitled the thread as I will have a gazillion questions
todays question is in regard to Sol.
If I have it running my sky is black, turn it off and good again
What have I missed?

Are you using the correct version of custum shaders patch? In the instructions it will say what version Peter recommends

I'm still a bit confused on my video. Outputting 4k for AC gives me a grainy pic no matter what I do. 1080p looks great. 4k for Raceroom works fine

Last edited:
.BRAKES
I find them super strong, some cars you can turn the brake power down and that seems fine if I take them to minimum
I have a TGT with the T3PA pedals all calibrated ingame and in TMs control panel

Last edited:
.BRAKES
I find them super strong, some cars you can turn the brake power down and that seems fine if I take them to minimum
I have a TGT with the T3PA pedals all calibrated ingame and in TMs control panel
I don’t understand your post. What do you want to know?

I'm looking to reduce the brake pressure applied when I brake
The easy (but costly) answer is to get load cell pedals. :P Otherwise, you can experiment with the brake gamma setting in game. Gamma setting of 1.0 is for load cell pedals, and the recommendation is to set gamma higher for non-load cell pedals. I've read on forums that people were using 2.5 - 3.5. Then the other option is to experiment with your deadzone setting for brakes.

to the Mod who edited my original post... I have removed the post as you PC amendment offended me
I respect your right to moderate and perhaps if that made up word had been directed at another member I could see you point. However it was aimed at me only and ...... its only a word

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back