Not bad for a heavy V6 car with IRS

Drifting Thunda
Takes a lot of work to get a car with independent rear suspension to launch that good.

what makes an IRS difficult?
 
IRS camber down and reduces grip.
 
Characteristically speaking, IRS is much more prone to wheel hop and overall less traction from a stop when compared to a solid or "live" rear axle.

However he's obviously runnin with some sticky rubber seein how he clutch-dropped from the rev-limiter (in that modified car probably about 6,600 rpms) and the tires didn't miss a beat on the pavement. Impressive tires though his SC has a little more than 500 ft-lbs. if I remember right. 👍

Currently his SC is the fastest true SC so far. By true SC I mean it's still a V6, still the stock model blower (Eaton M90), still IRS.
 
The requested URL /turbo351/shootout/CoyMiller-1085.mpg was not found on this server.
 
Hmmm... dang I don't know where else it'd be hosted... I'll try to find it again.
 
Back