Noticed a pop-up by Sony on IGN

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhiteSW20
  • 10 comments
  • 808 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
171
I was surfing ign.com the other day and suddenly, an offcial Sony Computer Entertainment ad popped up about GT4 and saying out in november

yet another sign (hopefully) it'll be out this year and not the next
 
Wow What Amazing News!!!!!!!


...
 
You didn't take a screen shot or anything?
 
WOW!!! I can't believe this....this means it is actually confirmed and written in stone, meaning that if the game isn't done we will STILL see it out.....AWESOME!!!!!!
 
cmon... he is just trying to cheer us up.

I saw it too last week. I really hope to be playing GT4 online in november.
 
and theyve said this kind of stuff for what....2 years now? whooooo im excited :rolleyes:
 
:lol: i kinda believe it but then again its IGN WHO THE **** TRUSTS IGN :lol:.
 
News like this usually doesn't go so well, but it was nice to hear that Sony has started to advertize the release date, of sort, for GT4.
 
pimp racer
:lol: i kinda believe it but then again its IGN WHO THE **** TRUSTS IGN :lol:.

who cares
sony pays ign to post their ad
its not who posts the ads by the ad itself
that determines the credability
if it was an ign ad that would be different
but like the guy said it was an official sony ad
 
It was never any secret that Sony would want to release it for christmas. I don't doubt for a second they will rush it out to make substantial money for christmas.
 
I think we can all live without another "when is it released?" thread ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back