Notification of Maintenance 18/03/2015 = 1.17 Coming?

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 133 comments
aFu_BangingYourHead1.gif

Um... What's with the head banging? I get it that the first two posts you quoted are rather unlikely (and the first one was probably just a joke), but it's not wrong to believe that the Alpine could be a part of an update, I think. After all, it has a slated "March" release date, and March is about to end, so...

It's better to expect nothing than to expect everything.

One of those expectations won't lead to disappointment.

Fair enough, and I'm not expecting that much other than the VGT at this point. Of course, I am not head banging at others who want to expect more... No offense, but I just think that's an unecessary reaction.

Like a Mel Brooks Quote “Hope for the Best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.”

Haven't painted a single wing yet, not done the Senna events yet, can't remember if I ever drove the TS030.
Guess to each their own - I did pay full price for my copy - and I've enjoyed a ton of stuff in the game.

The only problem I see with forced, free DLC is that it takes up HD space. And can cause unwanted glitches.
And, of course . . . to be fair, yes, PD should have given those who looked forward to the Course Maker what was promised.
I must have used Course Maker for about ten minutes in GT5 - but I don't grudge those who love it having it.

I gotta say, I hate offline as much as the the next man, but even if your an online alien junkie you are robbing yourself if you don't do the Senna events.
The Lotus events difficulty forces you to work out how to drive the car, reminiscent of old GT licence tests and for me certainly garners that little more admiration for the man, lest he need any.

I always try to not expect much.

But it doesn't work! GT is like that crazy girlfriend that you can't live without. And you are always expecting for it to get better. (less crazy)

At least I'm not making ambitious plans about it. What comes makes me happy for some time. :) When the course maker arrive it'll be honeymoon.

PM me if there is an update, 3rd shift ends at 4:30am tonight so I'll be late with the Undocumented Changes thread, the update of the Update Log and other threads.

I really don't care if the course maker ever gets added or not. But what I do care about is the issues with the servers. Online has been a mess since 1.16 came out.

PM me if there is an update, 3rd shift ends at 4:30am tonight so I'll be late with the Undocumented Changes thread, the update of the Update Log and other threads.

Always my favorite update related thread. The undocumented stuff is sometimes better than the main feature list by PD. Here's hoping for "you can now sort your garage by length".

Edit- took out weight @sparkytooth

Last edited:
@Johnnypenso might be generous enough to do it for you if he is going to be awake. ;)
No guarantees though.

I asked him over PM about it yesterday, and he told me that he no longer has time to do it, right @Johnnypenso ?
Ah heck. You got it bud. 👍
I know I don't really have time for it either or I wouldn't mind doing it. Thank you for the contribution. 👍

I asked him over PM about it yesterday, and he told me that he no longer has time to do it, right @Johnnypenso ?
Ah heck. You got it bud. 👍
I know I don't really have time for it either or I wouldn't mind doing it. Thank you for the contribution. 👍
I can get the Undocumented Changes thread running if you want to (As long as an update gets released), I only have two hours of school tomorrow, this time I'd make sure to keep the thread in order.

Back