Notification of Maintenance 18/03/2015 = 1.17 Coming?

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 133 comments
It has begun, now we wait.
image.jpg

Edit: That was quick :lol:

I gotta say, I hate offline as much as the the next man, but even if your an online alien junkie you are robbing yourself if you don't do the Senna events.
The Lotus events difficulty forces you to work out how to drive the car, reminiscent of old GT licence tests and for me certainly garners that little more admiration for the man, lest he need any.

Oh! Don't get me wrong . . . maybe I wasn't clear enough. I just love having the Senna events. Thing is, I'm a bit weird that way . . . I love to hold on to the juiciest presents for some time and only open and enjoy them when I'm really ready for it. And unlike online events, these events are here to stay. Even long after GT6 is dead and GT7 comes along, those senna events will be there, waiting like a dream vacation, to be had when the time is right.
Because I'm one of those 'casual' players (as I might be labelled) who does not have eight hours a day to play the game, I have to pick and choose when I sit down at the console, as to what delicacy to partake of, and I tend to do what is priority for the moment. The Senna events await my joy . . . but on a certain day, when I have the right amount of time - and then it'll just be me and Senna all day. So it waits - an unwrapped gift, to be savoured at the perfect moment.
Same with many other events - I've done only one of the Sierra events for instance. The others all await my pleasure.
And there are many other sectors of the game still unexplored by me.
It's not so much ignoring or not liking it; it has merely been 'queued'.
I guess what I really wanted to say was there is much to enjoy in this game, a huge amount for 'casual' players like me, and it seems that there is even more coming.
I have driven only four of the VGTs so far . . . and now I hear there's more.

As I said once . . . this game just keeps giving and giving and giving. :crazy:

Thank you for questioning that - I hope it makes sense to any others who thought I was disregarding Senna. No. It is a ritual I will sacredly indulge in surely. One day. It isn't going anywhere.

And now . . . off to download even more stuff to squirrel away and go nuts about. One day.
If I did have 8 hours a day at the console . . . well . . . I guess I would be clamoring for more stuff. :lol:

Back