Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't race online and I've clocked plenty of laps around both variants of the Red Bull Ring. Same old GTP users, only thinking about how they play the game, and not how others might.

Ok perhaps the way that sounded was abit short sighted let me add to what I said, For a game that is supposedly modular in its build why could PD not have added it into some of the events or added events for it in the single player where people spend time to grind credits ?

Explain how the track has no use.

There you go explained :)

I saw what you did there. ;) I like F-- too, but not as much. The bots are almost as bad as the ones in GA, the driving isn't as intuitive, and the driver views are meh. But darn, you can create race cars till... your 360 red rings. I hope I get mine back by this weekend... :P
What you talkin about? I was talking about. Uh. Funimation, yeah. :P lol

And wait second how come @jimipitbull didn't stop you from going off topic but did attempted with me? Now I know...

Last edited:
What? You are aware of practice and arcade mode right? Are you saying that any content you can't use in career mode is a usless content? :rolleyes:

Yes I am well aware of those modes but they hardly add much to the game to be truthful, As I added for anyone wanting a car collection grinding is required, And guess what in all my time grinding for credits I have only been able to use the track and its variations in seasonal events that are gone within weeks so it was hardly worth adding in the first place.

Ok perhaps the way that sounded was abit short sighted let me add to what I said, For a game that is supposedly modular in its build why could PD not have added it into some of the events or added events for it in the single player where people spend time to grind credits ?

Even if they did and it didn't reward a high value of credits per time then everyone would still be doing the same races for grinding. Nothing really comes close to the Like the Wind SSRX event and X1 championships.

Yes I am well aware of those modes but they hardly add much to the game to be truthful, As I added for anyone wanting a car collection grinding is required, And guess what in all my time grinding for credits I have only been able to use the track and its variations in seasonal events that are gone within weeks so it was hardly worth adding in the first place.

In my opinion its the "career" races that hardly add much to the game compared to the level of competition online. I ones went online back in GT5 and have never been able to enjoy the offline events since.. :D

But one does it how one likes it the most.. :cheers:

aaaaand we're off topic..:guilty:

And guess what in all my time grinding for credits I have only been able to use the track and its variations in seasonal events that are gone within weeks so it was hardly worth adding in the first place.
This is even more bizzare. So actualy if they release the Zahara and add it in any beginers race you wouldn't be pleased because doing a 30km course for just 4.000 Cr. is not profitable enough for you = pointless.
scratch.gif

So, no more new tracks in GT6 unless they can be incorporated into the career part of the game? :lol: !

Do updates usually come at the start of the maintenance?
No usually at the end, I don't think it's necessarily straight afterwards either, pretty sure the last update came the day after maintenance, correct me if I m wrong. Also updates usually come very early in the morning (UK Time), I don't remember one ever happening at 3pm in the afternoon

This is even more bizzare. So actualy if they release the Zahara and add it in any beginers race you wouldn't be pleased because doing a 30km course for just 4.000 Cr. is not profitable enough for you = pointless.
scratch.gif

At this point I could even pay 20.000Cr for a lap. (j/k but it was cool in GT4 that you had to pay your entry on trackdays etc... it actually had proper trackdays...)

Just give me that beauty.

:) 40 min left to the next maintenance. This is very exciting, do we get a update with new features and some new 2014 cars today or is it just a regular maintenance? I do not hope for much, but my imagination is running wild.

Seriously, this thread has become pointless..

It actually would be great to make threads just for the chatter while waiting updates. That way the actual thread for the update would stay clean and informative. 💡👍 (and the "chat room" could be closed/deleted after the maintenance is over)

Just that the chatter prior to these maintenances is highly entertaining :cheers:

It actually would be great to make threads just for the chatter while waiting updates. That way the actual thread for the update would stay clean and informative. 💡👍 (and the "chat room" could be closed/deleted after the maintenance is over)

Just that the chatter prior to these maintenances is highly entertaining :cheers:

I agree. Helps to endure the wait and we have some fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back