now cars in the family

Messages
185
my dad just bought a lancer evo. last saturday.......... any1 have any sugestions for mods for the car?
 
just a quick question how much was the M1 thats in your sig and where did you get it from? :confused:
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
. . . so your dad is going to let you rice out his Evo?

I was playing around with my Ouija board just now, and it violently spelled out something repeatedly... Don't know what it means...

NFW, NFW, NFW, NFW, NFW (and so on)...

Any ideas?
 
Originally posted by Famine
I was playing around with my Ouija board just now, and it violently spelled out something repeatedly... Don't know what it means...

NFW, NFW, NFW, NFW, NFW (and so on)...

Any ideas?

Nine Fords Work? :D

Just kidding.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Nine Fords Work? :D

Just kidding.
Obviously! It's less than that!
 
Originally posted by Famine
I was playing around with my Ouija board just now, and it violently spelled out something repeatedly... Don't know what it means...

NFW, NFW, NFW, NFW, NFW (and so on)...

Any ideas?

NO ****ING WAY

;)

I'm too cool.:cool:
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
NO ****ING WAY

;)

I'm too cool.:cool:
That's it. Why didn't I think of that?

As if the guys dad is going to hand his Evo over to his 13yo to rice out for him.
 
This sounds fishy. I bet Drift Project R (name editied for idiocy) is just gonna ask his dad to put an ugly body kit and "universal" muffler on it.
 
Originally posted by 240Z freak
This sounds fishy.

He's claimed he has all sorts of cars, and also that he works for Honda or something. Rumple and I don't pay attention to him.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
He's claimed he has all sorts of cars, and also that he works for Honda or something. Rumple and I don't pay attention to him.

It's hard to work for Honda when you're not old enough to drive one of their cars. Add me to your list.
 
His birthdate says November 4, 1980.

But then his favorite quote says.
U just lost to a 13 yr. old.......
 
Originally posted by daan
That's it. Why didn't I think of that?

As if the guys dad is going to hand his Evo over to his 13yo to rice out for him.

actually no.... im just asking for some sugestions for mods for the car... not needing u to say how old i am or are u just saying that to make u feel better that u cant afford it..... just asking of course:D
 
Originally posted by 240Z freak
This sounds fishy. I bet Drift Project R (name editied for idiocy) is just gonna ask his dad to put an ugly body kit and "universal" muffler on it.

no it really my dad whos asking... so i am asking sugestion from u guys....
 
Originally posted by M5Power
He's claimed he has all sorts of cars, and also that he works for Honda or something. Rumple and I don't pay attention to him.

would u like me to show u poctures of them???
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
His birthdate says November 4, 1980.

But then his favorite quote says.

and what does that have to anything with the real discussion?
 
wow, post count really skyrocketed for you, right? :rolleyes:

Cano

Do nothing to it and beg your dad that he never let you use it. that is the best I can think about.
 
Originally posted by DrIft ProJeCt R
would u like me to show u poctures of them???

Ya, and with a can of coke on the car.
 
Originally posted by DrIft ProJeCt R
would u like me to show u poctures of them???

Yes. Include a shot of the license plate mounted on the car and I'll be able to tell if you're telling the truth.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Rumple and I don't pay attention to him.

No, I believe him.

But I also believe that Tupac is alive, OJ didn't do it, and I think every BMW is bad now because Bangle touched them and that automatically makes them yucky, even the ones he had nothing to do with.

*(I am infact joking for you tools, stop PMing me. :rolleyes: I think he is full of **** just the same way you do)*
 
I would like see some poctures of them :rolleyes:
 
As would I, and make sure there is a can of Coke on it. Otherwise you can add my name to that list.
 
If what you say is true, here are some mods to look into:

Coilover suspension system.
Chassis steffening items (strut bars, etc)
Variable Center Differential
Improved Intercooler
CF hood (painted, please.)
Lighter wheels
Off road tires

A Lancer Evo isn't a Drift car or a Drag car. It's a rally car. Let it do what it as born for. Or at least let it look the part.
 
Originally posted by DrIft ProJeCt R
not needing u to say how old i am or are u just saying that to make u feel better that u cant afford it..... just asking of course:D
I got your age from your profile. If you don't want people to know, then change it.

What's me being able to/not being able to afford anything have to do with anything? You have no idea what I can/cannot afford.

And use the
edit.gif
button next time.
 
Back