NTSC 750pp Suzuka 10 Laps - :00/:30

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghoa$t
  • 54 comments
  • 4,319 views
Messages
785
Messages
Tha-Ghoast
Messages
huh?
They've been in the garage for long enough, its time we let them loose....
 
i thought that fuji 650 pp was 10 laper
 
i thought that fuji 650 pp was 10 laper

both suz and fuji are 10 lappers, fuji is gonna be a clio fest though, but it should be fun none the less.
 
Fuji might be a lagfest too, despite the 12 limit.

Opening salvo: Corvette / Tuned on R2s (lol woohoo) 2:00.x HSR setup
 
Good for you DK, you got your PP750. I am ready to unleash the Ford GT LM once again. The first time in 6 months that I have had it in competition.
 
Fuji might be a lagfest too, despite the 12 limit.

Opening salvo: Corvette / Tuned on R2s (lol woohoo) 2:00.x HSR setup

It's one of my favorite car too Clacksman:tup:. Will definitely bring her out tonight. YES!!!!!:sly: This is the best updates yet.....IMO:sly:
 
I am in.
I hope there are people who can actually get under the two minute bracket.
 
Running 59s with the odd 58 myself, and I'm not alone.

edit: except PSN decided to boot me from the :30 :(
 
Last edited:
joining
 
Hopefully more people will join the next race
I can hit the 57s if I really push it.
 
9PM ET it is on...
 
Argggh. Something's wrong with the brake sensor in my G25's pedals. Randomly flicks on the brakes, and the only way to unstuck it is to brake harder. :(
 
This was the first time I did an event like this.

I managed to finish first in every race except my last one where I finished second to EERS4YEARs.

Amazing racing.
 
Got it under control, in at :30

edit - or not.
 
Last edited:
NTSC is back with a vengance. Thanks for the big grids guys. It is super fun racing all those HP hogs in the Lotus. Best night of racing.... ever.
 
NTSC is back with a vengance. Thanks for the big grids guys. It is super fun racing all those HP hogs in the Lotus. Best night of racing.... ever.

Thanks for the racing last night. That Lotus is ridiculously fast. I hope I catch u tonight.
 
NTSC is back with a vengance. Thanks for the big grids guys. It is super fun racing all those HP hogs in the Lotus. Best night of racing.... ever.

Too early to say that, the real fun hasn't even started yet. Plus if you had a PAL disc you could be enjoying the best of both worlds.
 
Just want to give a big shout out :cheers: to all the NTSC guys I raced with tonight--EL_ZISSOU, EERS4YEARS, Solar, SupaaKink, GTP_Superwally, and others who I may be forgetting. Awesome races tonight guys 👍

Big grids...big horsepower...does it get any better than this?
 
Sorry people, I was unaware this was going on, I was trying to test some setups that were no good at all, if I was in the way I apologize. See you out there.
 
* pokes head in room *
* wonders if Saturday will be busy *
* awaits news *
 
sorry to all the GTP guys that was racing on Suzuka last night. Just started tuning for the bigger PP and I'm simply not competitive enough. I did not mean to block anyone, I was really just trying to stay on the course. I just might have to tune her a little better and get some seat time in before getting back on the track with you guys. Sorry again fellas...
 
* pokes head in room *
* wonders if Saturday will be busy *
* awaits news *

The news has arrived... Full grids, multiple full grids, alot of fast guys in each of those grids, Everyone stacks up on Red Bull for an all nighter.... Sorry I was dreaming vicariously through my thumbs :)
 
Everyone stacks up on Red Bull for an all nighter...

Well, I'm not doing that, but I will run 750pp tonight in some pile of junk or another :P
 
I'll try and join you guys later on tonight 👍 I finally got my new Fanatec wheel up and running last night :) Only problem is I feel like a total noob at this point, although I'm improving fairly quick I would say :dopey: Hopefully I can find some type of pace by tonight though.

Well, there's your chance to take a stab at me guys! :lol:
 
I'm going in.
 
Ill remind everyone that the race isnt won in turn 1 lap1, but it can definitly be ruined there.

TA- any specific lap time you can give us with your wheel?
 
Back