NTSC Championship S1 - Round 3 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 137 comments

What Car Do You Want To Use For The Next Tournament

• 750pp Chevrolet Corvette C6 Tuned

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • 750pp Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 750pp Amuse Honda S2000 Tuned

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow all these impressive times. im going to guess im the only person here who hasnt been preparing for this race at all. oh well i got today to get my practice runs in. it will be just like old times in skool of waiting until the last minute to do everything :P

My predictions for tonight. Not alot of passing except @ Fujis front strait. Its gonna be about not making mistakes. Everyone I've run with has been very equal. Its gonna be fun!

b

My Prediction for tonight, who ever is leading on Lap one will be leading on Lap 3 or 5. Hard to pass, since there is only thousands of difference in our times and runs.

My Prediction for tonight, who ever is leading on Lap one will be leading on Lap 3 or 5. Hard to pass, since there is only thousands of difference in our times and runs.

That's only if the leader DOESN'T make a mistake.:crazy:

I won't have the router tonight, tried to get it from my brother but he refused to give it up

Will have to get my own

And guys, be sure to record your finishing positions and if you can the finishing position of other GTP members as a failsafe

I won't have the router tonight, tried to get it from my brother but he refused to give it up

Will have to get my own

And guys, be sure to record your finishing positions and if you can the finishing position of other GTP members as a failsafe

Aww...That's a bummer..:indiff:..Next Tourny?..And maybe Thurs for the Ferrari race?

Aww...That's a bummer..:indiff:..Next Tourny?..And maybe Thurs for the Ferrari race?

Hopefully..but he wants me to try some stupid cross networking with the PS3 as run the internet into the PC and out into the PS3. He'll have to come over and set it up because I have no clue about that

Man CudaDude..What a race..The bottom is not the way to go on that last turn lol..

are we(group 3) redoing the 1st suzuka race due to lagg???

I definitely think that we should. Along with 2nd Suzuka race. The lag is insane. I'm sorry to whoever I hit but it was so laggy it made it very hard to pass.

I definitely think that we should. Along with 2nd Suzuka race. The lag is insane. I'm sorry to whoever I hit but it was so laggy it made it very hard to pass.

I will set up again to re race suzuka at 9:45 and 10:00, both races involved lag all the way through, anyone in group C that feels the same should join in...

100% blame goes to PD. we were all in, but most ps3 users who host cant handle 16 cars

this may be the last tournament

100% blame goes to PD. we were all in, but most ps3 users who host cant handle 16 cars

this may be the last tournament

Too bad, it was a good idea. The races that went well were a blast.
.....There's gotta be a way???

I'm in Vanos. On another note can I suggest everyone here go to their PS3 setting, and under time and date set their clock via the internet. That way we all click on race at exactly the same time and maximize the chances of racing together.

GTP_bbcnascaR2 - I'm so sorry about that rub in dunlop lap #2 should have seen you there, I waited while your penalty ran down, hope I didn't ruin your race too much.

HSR-2nd
Fuji F-3rd
Fuji F-3rd
Suzuka-1st
Suzuka-1st

Total Points-39

That last race at Suzuka was incredible. CWR and I duked it out until the last turn of the last lap!..Great stuff

Im sorry everyone, no rules can overcome a broken online mode.

just keep trying every 15 according to your group

Back