NTSC GT4 - 982 Car Garage - (1st Post new d/l Links, cbs or ps2) Mar. 20th, 2011

• Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 91 comments
Just stumbled upon this thread. I am hoping you get the file back up so i can download it... Oh and do you have a normal game save file? (as i do not have a Ar max / codebreaker etc. cd)
good luck with the uploading :)

Sorry for the bump, but are there any updates on this? Or at the very least did anyone download one of the old versions before the links died?

So I can dload a file, and have all the cars from GT4? How exactly do I do this? I got the link, and got the savebuilder on my comp, what do I do next?

What exactly do I put on the codebreaker? It doesnt look like there is any save there. Is this something I will only see with the ar or codebreaker?

You need the correct software to transfer files from a device to a PS2 memory card. Two spring to mind - XPort/Sharkport and MaxDrive. Putting a save file onto a USB stick and shoving it into the PS2 will not do it.

Alternatively with a PS3 you can do exactly that, then copy it across to a PS2 memory card (with a £12 memory card adapter).

In any case, you need more than just a PS2, a memory card and a USB stick.

yes. an ARMax save file moved around is not only compressed, but saved in the native format of the device. it has to be decompressed and converted to the PS native format by the ARMax disk itself, which is a requirement.

I have messiah mod-chip on my ps2 & playing gt4 ntsc. Do not use any aother device like shark - code breaker etc. How can i get save file for gt4 including all licenses & put it in my memory card. I am new to it & any help will be appreciated

thanx to everybody

2 post above yours:

You need the correct software to transfer files from a device to a PS2 memory card. Two spring to mind - XPort/Sharkport and MaxDrive. Putting a save file onto a USB stick and shoving it into the PS2 will not do it.

Alternatively with a PS3 you can do exactly that, then copy it across to a PS2 memory card (with a £12 memory card adapter).

In any case, you need more than just a PS2, a memory card and a USB stick.

Are you able to add any cars that aren't in the game, because if you could I'd love to download that garage and drive a Nissan GT500R. And maybe a Bugatti Veyron.

Are you able to add any cars that aren't in the game, because if you could I'd love to download that garage and drive a Nissan GT500R. And maybe a Bugatti Veyron.

In your dreams you're able to. I had a dream last nite, matter of fact; I finally got behind the wheel of a Boss 302 '70 Stang and showed those Ai who's really boss. :):D

Then I woke up. :ouch:

No. The answer is no. 💡

Last edited:
In your dreams you're able to. I had a dream last nite, matter of fact; i finally got behind the wheel of a Boss 302 '70 Stang and showed those Ai who's really boss. :):D

Then i woke up. :ouch:

No. The answer is no. 💡

A C6 'Vette in GT4....:)
Anyway,on topic,will just a Codebreaker do the trick?

I am looking for a save that has all the volvo 240 as prize cars not used if anybody has one, I would appreciate this.

anybody have this save?
im hoping i have everything i need to run this, besides having to buy a CB...

ps3 check
lexar jumpdrive check

^ If you also have a PS2, I think you'd need to download the save to your PS2 and then buy a memory card adaptor to copy it from the PS2 memory card to the PS3 hard drive. From what I've seen of people frequently asking for the .psv (PS3) format of PS2 game saves, it doesn't look like you can copy a PS2 save file directly from the USB drive to the PS3.

i have a memory card adapter, but it seems the save is gone, and grumpeone hasnt been in GTP for almost over a year.

WOW, this is awesome!
thanks a lot brother

-jer

*edit
fixed my converting problem. (max to codebreaker)
ill put up the save later on today for anybody with an NTSC GT4 to be able to load on ps3...

Last edited:
Could someone please post a PS3 friendly version for those of us using the PS3 exclusively? (Mega-save with 900+ cars in NTSC)

Back