NTX MOTORSPORTS - Recent competitions entries

• Thread starter NTX
  • 90 comments

NTX

Portugal
Porto, Portugal
ntx1982
nmft
So...a new era begun today, with the release of GT5. Like in GT4 photomode, I am going to make some regular updates in GT5 photomode, and I hope all of you enjoy my work here. To the people that already know me and to those who don´t, enjoy your stay here...and leave a feedback if you want :)

Now, here is my 1st (quick) update in GT5...enjoy :)

(click for full size)

Last edited:
I like how you managed to get the car look so aggressive - and the colour scheme looks good, too! ;)

That looks awesome, you've really picked a good angle to show off the aggressive style of the car and the paintwork is beautiful! Does it come like that as standard?

That looks awesome, you've really picked a good angle to show off the aggressive style of the car and the paintwork is beautiful! Does it come like that as standard?

Yep, it comes like that Mog :) Its a very cool car indeed!! :)

Nice to see you back again Nuno, it's been so long!. I really like the colours in this update. 👍

Thanks for the feedback guys :) Always good to see all of you coming here :)
Here is update nr 2, hope its ok. I only have done some brightness/contrast and HUE/Saturation adjustments on PS. Enjoy and leave a word or two if you want :) :cheers:

(click for full size)

Loving the blur of the road on the bottom right. Great sense of motion. My mind is wanting to find a focal point but without one it has a great sense of realism and speed. Great job as always!

Thanks for the reply Retrogiant. The blur on that kart shot really came out quite nice :)

Here is now update nr 3, featuring this time a standard car of the game, the Lexus IS200. Some adjustments have been made. Nothing fancy, because I wanted a simple look, and here is the result. 👍

(click for full size)

i'm so glad to see everyone in the photomode community reunited again. well, the ones i know anyways. the shots are looking great Nuno!! love the blur goin' on in the kart shot. the lexus shot is good, but it could use a bit more something...i dunno. ha!. otherwise a great job all around.

i'm so glad to see everyone in the photomode community reunited again. well, the ones i know anyways. the shots are looking great Nuno!! love the blur goin' on in the kart shot. the lexus shot is good, but it could use a bit more something...i dunno. ha!. otherwise a great job all around.

Unfortunately I have to agree. The first 2 shots have lots of soul to them and feel special, but this one reminds me of an early GT4 shot. Maybe its because we all know how good you can be? :P

I love the M3 shot, the kart shot is good too, but the Lexus? Hmm, not quite sure.. The angle and everything is great, but the car just doesn't look.. You know.. That good.
Anyways, keep 'em coming :D

Thanks for the feedback guys. I know this last update its not quite something, but I wanted to look quite simple.
Now, another standard car of the game, and personally one of my favourite cars, the Clio V6 at Top Gear Test Track. I know its not a bang of update, but will do for now. I´m enjoying to capture more standard cars honestly, but some premium will appear soon. Enjoy :)

(click for full size)

Thanks guys. Your words are always much welcome :)

Now another quick update, a premium car this time, the FT-86 G Sports Concept, at Red Bull Hangar. So...how does it look? :)

(click for full size)

Last edited:
Thanks Jamie, glad you liked buddy :)

Here is another update, kind like a face-off between rivals. The car is the Ferrari F40, and I bring one shot from GT5 and another from Forza 3. Even used Photoshop a little on both, the lightning is quite different on GT5, quite good to see all the reflections on the car :) Hope you guys enjoy :cheers:

(click for full size)

(click for full size)

The GT5 shot really shows just how much effort is put into the lighting in the game, the reflections are much more realistic. I'm not sure that the soft focus effect works on the F40, but the compositions are interesting and for comparison shots they look very special!

Its been quite some time. Here is one quick update. This was to the next Photomode Tournament, but I did not saw the theme, and of course another shot was needed. So I decided to put this one here. Nothing much, but I think its cool. Enjoy :)

After a break from GTP, I decided to update for a while. I gotta admit, I enjoyed more the Photomode from GT4, way more simple. Yes I know that now we have more quality and options, but since I bought GT5, I never mastered the photomode, thats the main reason I lost some interest in Photomode, plus saving first to PS3, then to the USB, its quite "boring". Well after this brief "thought" of mine, here is the shot for today. I don´t know if you guys gonna like it or not, but I´m here to ear good and bad things, so feel free.👍

(click for full size)

Back