NTX MOTORSPORTS - Recent competitions entries

• Thread starter NTX
  • 90 comments
Thanks for the comments, they really are important to me, it makes me want to bring more updates. And I see that I´m not the only one thinking that GT5 Photomode gets a bit to get used compared to GT4.
Well, here is another quick one. Love this car, wish I could have one...maybe someday...or most probably in dreams. The EVO X, so damm cool, so fancy looking 👍

(click for full size)

You have done some impressive work, NTX.

'FT-86 G Sports Concept at Red Bull Hangar' - picture (Post #21): I like the camera angle and the lighting in this shot, and, although I am not a fan of a soft focus blur, I have to say that it works really well in this picture, because a mysterious atmosphere is added to it. Very good! ;)

Some great photos here 👍 With regards to the F40, GT5 vs Forza comparison, I think one of the biggest differences is the amount of detail in the headlights.

Once more, thanks for the comments people:) And speaking of that shot GT5 VS Forza, I think that Forza 3 is a bit ahead of GT5, like in car cockpits, shadow quality and AI. So I´m already guessing what Forza 4 will bring!! Anyway, new update, The R8 at the ´Ring. Surely a great car to take a spin at that defiant track. Here is one of the captures from that day 👍

(click for full size)

So...once more here is me...:dopey:...with another simple update. I can spend hours at kart racing, a great addition to GT5 indeed. And thanks to the support guys, hope to see you here once more and know your thoughts.
👍

(click for full size)

That's very simple but very effective! The point of focus is perfect and the bokeh is really nice too.

Another quick update, from another simple look picture. Still enjoying doing these simple works, not very patient at the moment for long edition on PS. Thanks for the recent comments guys, and leave a reply anytime :)

(click for full size)

That is a nice picture. The amount of noise in the background is just perfect, but I think that there is too much of it on the cars themselves. Speaking of cars, I like the lighting on both of them; especially on the newer version of the Civic, since there are many small areas in the front end of that car which are exposed, which leads to a more realistic feel. 👍

Last edited:
Thanks Magic Racer, glad you liked buddy. Hope you and others like this next update, the Impreza on Top Gear Test Track. I think the reflections came out well, as the colors and contrast. Enjoy and stay tuned for more 👍

(click for full size)

Oh, yes, it looks good. Contrast and lighting are very good, and while I like the amount of noise in the background, because it supports the interesting focus you used, I find it a bit distracting on the car itself, because it degrades the sharpness of it. ;)

The reflections on the car look really good and I like the way the blurring in the background gives the shot good depth. You've found a good contrast but I feel personally the car should have a stronger blue colour, but that I think is just personal preference in a shot. Good work 👍

Nice work on the framing and depth of field! I can't help but feel that the car would benefit from some lowering though, it looks really high off the ground and quite 'tall' there!

Thanks guys, I´m happy you liked. The depht of field came out nice indeed :)
Here is my next quick update. A legend of the race tracks, the Calibra Touring Car. So, how does it look? :) :cheers:

(click for full size)

Thanks a lot guys, the Calibra is one of my favourite shots of mine so far.
Now, and inspired by the vactions that I´m going to have in a couple of days, I decided to take a bit of that feeling on GT5. Traveling to new places, driving in new undiscovered roads, see what the world has to offer. These are my favourite shots, from a lot that I have taken inspired by this "theme". Hope you all enjoy and if its the case, have also a great summer and enjoy it the best you can. I have also included my recent entry from Secret Santa Competition, that didn´t make the final poll. Give me your thoughts :cheers:

secret santa week 11 entry​

(click the pictures for full size)

Back