NTX MOTORSPORTS - Recent competitions entries

• Thread starter NTX
  • 90 comments
#1 is a winner! That's a great shot - the angle, toning, lighting - it's all perfect. 👍

That first photo is stunning. You've done a brilliant job of capturing a well known area with a fresh and unique angle and approach. 👍

Never thought the 1st shot would be so good, personally I quite like more the 3rd one, but thanks a lot guys :) :)

Well, after some time away in vacations, I decided to bring a photo of my car in real life. I enjoy the Clio, quite good to use in the city, easy parking, and very fast on highways (if you are not following the speed limits). Hope you guys enjoy this simple looking work, and maybe I bring another for the next update :)

Thanks for the reply guys. This next shot didn´t make it the latest secret santa poll (week 15). I quite like it, but I guess I should have make it even better, if thats possible...at least I edited this shot how I know, and thats the best that I can do...I guess... The competition in GT5 comps is quite hard to beat these days.

(click for big)​

Nice shot, it may have been a little dark for ashes I think. It's not a bad shot though at all 👍

Big thanks for the comments guys, always welcome :)
Well I was with nothing to do, so I started to "mess" a bit with this sot from the TVR Tuscan. I was trying to give a dark mood/cold feeling (more that it was)...to enhance the car look, and I think it came out ok. Enjoy it, and until my next update...:cheers:

Well, another photo of mine that didn´t make the poll this week. Gotta try to do better the next time, still...I think the shot isn´t that bad...but I know the judge has the final decision and different tastes. Any thoughts of you guys on this one that didn´t make the latest Muscle car poll?

(click for big)

No Sej, its a standard. I will take that as a compliment I guess ;) Glad U liked buddy :)

I think the image is a little central, rule of thirds. But then again thats from me and I much prefer wild angles with the car off centre in the frame. It's got a great sense of action though 👍

Agreed with what Soloracer has said plus I think it could of done with a little bit of an angle, but still a lovely shot, Great work throughout. Keep it up 👍

News - With the launch of Forza 4, I have opened a new gallery in GTP sister site Forza Planet. Feel free to stop by. You guys can click here NTX MOTORSPORTS - FORZA 4 - UPDATE Nr 1 - My Favourite Car and you will be taken there. To give just a sample from what you guys can find there here is one of the photos that I´ve taken in the game. More GT5 updates to come in a near future. For now I might just enter the competitions. :cheers:

(click for big)

This "update" its just a batch of photos that didn´t make the latest polls. Gotta try harder, I´m getting MAD for not reaching the polls very much lately :dunce: Anyway any criticism is welcome, so feel free.

P.S - New update in my Forza 4 gallery. If you want to check it by any means, click the signature right below 👍

2.0 Competition week 46 contender

Secret Santa week 20 contender

Photomode Competition week 46 contender​

Its been quite sometime that I updated around here, and lets update again. This time not with GT5 :sly: but with a game that also have a great photomode...WIPEOUT FURY :) Enjoy this relaxed and different update :)

A big thank you to all that visited and leaved a comment on the previous Wipeout update :) My next set is from recent entries at the 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 65 and the Photomode Tournament Round 1. My 2.0 entry failed to go to the poll and the Tournament entry lost by one vote. Well, maybe in future entries I have better luck. Thank you and enjoy guys 👍

2.0 Entry - Week 65

Photomode Tournament - Round 1 PMC entry

(click for big)

It is a shame you did not advance to the next round, because I really, really like your Tournament entry. 👍

Back