Nuke's Top Tunes. Enzo Tune just in!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 570 comments
Ya thats what i did. Its going to give you the same results whether you change right away or shift a sec later. Its your tranny tune, its not strong enough.
Whats the HP on the car?

BTW: I never had a wing, I added one and the first attempt got me 9.005. I then messed about and now doing pretty consistent 8.998 and .99s... thanks for the tune mate.

KraigA
BTW: I never had a wing, I added one and the first attempt got me 9.005. I then messed about and now doing pretty consistent 8.998 and .99s... thanks for the tune mate.

Np bud

Quick question, fully broken in GT-R R35 TC will have how many horsepower?

Drove 200 miles and did a oil change, I have now got 893bhp

Does this look right?

Thanks

Last edited:
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Quick question, fully broken in GT-R R35 TC will have how many horsepower?

Drove 200 miles and did a oil change, I have now got 893bhp

Does this look right?

Thanks

I have 897...
When you got the car before drove it and upgraded the hp, did you change the oil?

KaroSVTR
I have 897...
When you got the car before drove it and upgraded the hp, did you change the oil?

No, but Oil changed again, and engine restored and now 897bhp, thanks!!

Also need some tips on my tranny, will post the current ratios I have as soon as I get on.

Thanks bro 👍

Np.
Just tune it the same way as you would for the GTR12. Just with a higher top speed of let's says 166

KaroSVTR
Np.
Just tune it the same way as you would for the GTR12. Just with a higher top speed of let's says 166

The top speed is 217mph currently so lower it?

Also, im not setting up for quarter mile now, its a 3K setup now..

Thanks

Ok thanks anyway but you have been a great help!!

OPTIC just from the game we played the other day, are you tunning for 3K on SSRX? Cause we played all those runs on Top Gear and that long straight is about 1.1km... meaning a 3K tune wouldn't be best suited for that track. You're probs better tunning for the 1K specifically if its TG you drag race on... if it is SSRX tho, then obviously you know whats what. In my exp, RWD perform better over longer distances.... the Enzo or Viper might outperform the R35 at 3K.

KraigA
OPTIC just from the game we played the other day, are you tunning for 3K on SSRX? Cause we played all those runs on Top Gear and that long straight is about 1.1km... meaning a 3K tune wouldn't be best suited for that track. You're probs better tunning for the 1K specifically if its TG you drag race on... if it is SSRX tho, then obviously you know whats what. In my exp, RWD perform better over longer distances.... the Enzo or Viper might outperform the R35 at 3K.

Yeah, its the 1K not the 3K, Sorry, got them mixed up

Will tune for the 1K, any tips bro on the tranny? Current still on 2.700 final and 217mph top speed

I top out at 199 before I hit the tyre barrier on TGTT

Thanks mate

Yeah, its the 1K not the 3K, Sorry, got them mixed up

Will tune for the 1K, any tips bro on the tranny? Current still on 2.700 final and 217mph top speed

I top out at 199 before I hit the tyre barrier on TGTT

Thanks mate

We'll continue the discussion in PM's or PSN messages so that we dont go off topic from this original thread. 👍

KraigA
We'll continue the discussion in PM's or PSN messages so that we dont go off topic from this original thread. 👍

Your PM box full... Trying to message you but it wont let me!!

I'll accept it when I get on.

I have a quick question about my gtr Black edition
when I take off at indianapolis, i always get a slower start then most other people, the car stalls at about 4-6000rpm.
how can i stop this :bowdown:

Last edited:
I have a quick question about my gtr Black edition
when I take off at indianapolis, i alwaus get a slower start then most other people, the car stalls at about 4-6000rpm.
how can i stop this :bowdown:

Take your 1st gear all the way left

How did he get banned? wth?

He lost his temper on someone who deserved it, both got banned, Karo's was a 5 day ban but then someone created a Karo2 account and posted a rant, this got him a permanent ban but hopefully the moderators are looking into that last part.

Back