Nuke's Top Tunes. Enzo Tune just in!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 570 comments
Suspension would be something like this. This is just an example!

Attachments

• 20130924_141000_zps16f4dcb8.jpg
    20130924_141000_zps16f4dcb8.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 46
Try closer to 3.6 final for the 'Lude
Oh yeah I forgot about you too lol my bad! Ryzno is a Honda fanatic with a 89 civic si with a $2,000 system lol. He be rollin' down the street with his car clanking and nothing but bass lmao jk!

[quotejdiaz092009, post: 9619070, member: 215301"]To be honest I am not that great with ff cars. You should ask people like c-losk , danny280zxturbo , jspectoaster.[/quote]
Try closer to 3.6 final for the 'Lude
I have a 86 lude lol. Bought it of this old man in PA for 800 2yrs ago. But I have a walmart system in mines lol. U think 3.640 is good. Oh n I have a question. How can I post my drag time. I took pics of it last night I ran a 11.595 w my trial celica.

o be honest I am not that great with ff cars. You should ask people like c-losk , danny280zxturbo , jspectoaster.
Ty bro you been very helpful w me bro ty a lot. But i was looking at some coments n it looks like that danny dude is upset cause ppl posting tunes up. Wtf like he was born to tune cars for gt5. Smh. He needs to know n REMEMBER he once was a NOOB. Wtf is his problem how old is that kid. what is gonna do write a book or do a documentary on gt5. Smh.

I have a 86 lude lol. Bought it of this old man in PA for 800 2yrs ago. But I have a walmart system in mines lol. U think 3.640 is good. Oh n I have a question. How can I post my drag time. I took pics of it last night I ran a 11.595 w my trial celica.
He over exaggerated :lol: '91 Accord EX(bought for$2000 so far a little over $5000 rebuilding a 300K mi. car) nothing special(Cold air intake pipe, free flow exhaust, waitng for it to turn 25 so I can gut the CAT's) , just re-building the basics before I start anything, BIG...(probly a K swap, I cant find anything for F series engines and Skunk2 says my car is to old... So... So much for loving Hondas Skunk2.)

Back on topic... .640 sounds ok. I dont recall and my PS3 is acting like a 🤬 Just make sure you are not red-lining or have extra RPM(past peak power curve) at the line

The easiest way to upload is on a PC. Upload your pic to your desktop and then drag&drop your pic in the reply box. Cant help you if your on a phone.
Sadly though, this leader-board has died. The regulars have moved to the GT6 forum. We look at this as a point of reference for GT5 now. You are free to post your time, just dont think of Danny as being a 🤬 when you dont see it on the Board. (he no longer updates it)

But i was looking at some coments n it looks like that danny dude is upset cause ppl posting tunes up. Wtf like he was born to tune cars for gt5. Smh. He needs to know n REMEMBER he once was a NOOB. Wtf is his problem how old is that kid. what is gonna do write a book or do a documentary on gt5. Smh.
:lol: Good 'ol Danny. Oh the unrecorded Team battles back then. And the reaction when he finally won. We were all noobs at one point:sly:

As I said, the regulars have moved on. But there was a huge debate about posting tunes. That lead to all of these tunes https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/1-top-tunes-for-all-cars.288443/
*not all cars.

All I'll say about his age is, he is a grown man...

PS not trying being a douche, but the mods dont like text talk here.

PPS: As I said GT5 has died to us, but feel free to ask questions! Someone will help.
Hope to see you on GT6 some day:cheers:

He over exaggerated :lol: '91 Accord EX(bought for$2000 so far a little over $5000 rebuilding a 300K mi. car) nothing special(Cold air intake pipe, free flow exhaust, waitng for it to turn 25 so I can gut the CAT's) , just re-building the basics before I start anything, BIG...(probly a K swap, I cant find anything for F series engines and Skunk2 says my car is to old... So... So much for loving Hondas Skunk2.)

Back on topic... .640 sounds ok. I dont recall and my PS3 is acting like a 🤬 Just make sure you are not red-lining or have extra RPM(past peak power curve) at the line

The easiest way to upload is on a PC. Upload your pic to your desktop and then drag&drop your pic in the reply box. Cant help you if your on a phone.
Sadly though, this leader-board has died. The regulars have moved to the GT6 forum. We look at this as a point of reference for GT5 now. You are free to post your time, just dont think of Danny as being a 🤬 when you dont see it on the Board. (he no longer updates it)

:lol: Good 'ol Danny. Oh the unrecorded Team battles back then. And the reaction when he finally won. We were all noobs at one point:sly:

As I said, the regulars have moved on. But there was a huge debate about posting tunes. That lead to all of these tunes https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/1-top-tunes-for-all-cars.288443/
*not all cars.

All I'll say about his age is, he is a grown man...

PS not trying being a douche, but the mods dont like text talk here.

PPS: As I said GT5 has died to us, but feel free to ask questions! Someone will help.
Hope to see you on GT6 some day:cheers:
Well he should act like one and stop playing NOOBS OUT. HE WAS ONE. Smh. N the mods should look into how much of a dick that danny dude is. Dnt act like ur better when u danny came from the same NOOB hole.

Well like I said. Things were different around here. And he wasnt the only one fighting for no tunes. Like circuit tuning, drag tuning can take hours.(especially before SSRX)
Drag Racing is all about the tune and your internet... Many things can be made up for in a multi lap race. One mistake here and its bye bye.
And everyone has gotten some mod punishment. Be it bans or infractions. So please dont beat a dead horse.

Well like I said. Things were different around here. And he wasnt the only one fighting for no tunes. Like circuit tuning, drag tuning can take hours.(especially before SSRX)
Drag Racing is all about the tune and your internet... Many things can be made up for in a multi lap race. One mistake here and its bye bye.
And everyone has gotten some mod punishment. Be it bans or infractions. So please dont beat a dead horse.
ok

Ok end it. I just hope hell be different in gt6. Cause personally me if I were a good tuner I wont mind helping ppl out especially if im not getting nothing in return. I rather be RESPECTED for helping ppl than showing how better iam towards NOOBS N MAKING FUN OF THEM. With that said I ty for hepling me out n I respect what ur saying. N whenever u wanna bury that dead horse call me ill help u.

Ok end it. I just hope hell be different in gt6. Cause personally me if I were a good tuner I wont mind helping ppl out especially if im not getting nothing in return. I rather be RESPECTED for helping ppl than showing how better iam towards NOOBS N MAKING FUN OF THEM. With that said I ty for hepling me out n I respect what ur saying. N whenever u wanna bury that dead horse call me ill help u.
Yeah it's old news with him nothing worth getting pissed at. I have always been one to help people because like you said I was a noob once to. Lucky I became friends with people who had no problem helping me out. So I feel as though I should return the favor to others. I have gone out of my way for many people here with giving them cars , paints , and tuning help. At the end of the day there is no point of being an arse about giving out tunes when we have already moved on to gt6!

Last edited:
Yeah it's old news with him nothing worth getting pissed at. I have always been one to help people because like you said I was a noob once to. Lucky I became friends with people who had no idea problem helping me out. So I feel as though I should return the favor to others. I have gone out of my way for many people here with giving them cars , paints , and tuning help. At the end of the day there is no point of being an arse about giving out tunes when we have already moved on to gt6!
Well said bro. Thumbs up.
Yeah it's old news with him nothing worth getting pissed at. I have always been one to help people because like you said I was a noob once to. Lucky I became friends with people who had no idea problem helping me out. So I feel as though I should return the favor to others. I have gone out of my way for many people here with giving them cars , paints , and tuning help. At the end of the day there is no point of being an arse about giving out tunes when we have already moved on to gt6!

all I need is a techno/trance mix on my ipod, my ipod dock and i`ll be on a roll with tuning!

lol la potencia de sintonización negrita! hahaha

cómos mi viejo doin

:lol:

In the early days when i first met danny i was a little bit undecided about him but as time went on i was a little bit well i wouldn't go as far to say big-headed but at times could be a little vain.

But as i got to know him and he got to know us he was actually a pretty helpful person and would give me some help and advice and tips advice because FF tuning was where his tuning was strong.

Especially when he took the time amongst his busy life to run and manage a new leaderboard after the fall of the great mazdaman himself's leaderboard. But rather he's the kind that would try and try and not give up.

And you just had to see past his competitivness, but that raw competitive nature wasn't uncommon back in the day. And the hard nosed guys and some discipline and pletny of drama on the track helped seat danny to find his place.

Then he became a little less vain and treated more of us with respect and then i saw the good side of him. Hell even now as GT5 draws to its close I'm finding myself giving tunes away just like diaz. Boy we had some great tuning times together as a team.

I can only hope we get a speedtest for either GT6 or GT7 on PS4 and boy with diaz, janco, nick, hyper, coco, neck-it, danny and dream00 and many other top tuners i miss we'll be back back and we'll be back for another long windy and twisty road of drag tuning challenges.

One thing i must just say to danny if he's listening to this, really miss the good 'ol runs i had with you and theirs plenty more trees where they came from! p.s. :lol: if your listening danny sorry about that bro. But TDS FTW ADL! :lol:

Last edited:
lol la potencia de sintonización negrita! hahaha

cómos mi viejo doin

:lol:

In the early days when i first met danny i was a little bit undecided about him but as time went on i was a little bit well i wouldn't go as far to say big-headed but at times could be a little vain.

But as i got to know him and he got to know us he was actually a pretty helpful person and would give me some help and advice and tips advice because FF tuning was where his tuning was strong.

Especially when he took the time amongst his busy life to run and manage a new leaderboard after the fall of the great mazdaman himself's leaderboard. But rather he's the kind that would try and try and not give up.

And you just had to see past his competitivness, but that raw competitive nature wasn't uncommon back in the day. And the hard nosed guys and some discipline and pletny of drama on the track helped seat danny to find his place.

Then he became a little less vain and treated more of us with respect and then i saw the good side of him. Hell even now as GT5 draws to its close I'm finding myself giving tunes away just like diaz. Boy we had some great tuning times together as a team.

I can only hope we get a speedtest for either GT6 or GT7 on PS4 and boy with diaz, janco, nick, hyper, coco, neck-it, danny and dream00 and many other top tuners i miss we'll be back back and we'll be back for another long windy and twisty road of drag tuning challenges.

One thing i must just say to danny if he's listening to this, really miss the good 'ol runs i had with you and theirs plenty more trees where they came from! p.s. :lol: if your listening danny sorry about that bro. But TDS FTW ADL! :lol:

:bowdown:

Yeah they are his tunes and he can do what he wants with them but my thing is why do this when we've been trying so hard to establish a base for noobs to learn off of and use telling them we won't give them tunes when we end up giving them out anyway?
Why not ever one always needs help with tunes

Back