Nuke's Top Tunes. Enzo Tune just in!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 570 comments
He lost his temper on someone who deserved it, both got banned, Karo's was a 5 day ban but then someone created a Karo2 account and posted a rant, this got him a permanent ban but hopefully the moderators are looking into that last part.

They can check the IP address for both accounts and see if they match or not. It could've been the troll that got banned first.

karos gone :( he got banned, but i believe it is your lack of hp.

No!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it :(:eek::banghead:
Karo if you can see this
could you send the answer via the PSN (or watever it is now)?
Thanks
@ktalloutdrags
thanks for the tip!!

Last edited:
Whats the setup for aero?

Quite a vague question. I would assume you mean for the over used and sick-and-tired of seeing in every room Enzo Ferrari. Id set it to the highest setting. I havent tested the aero since the update but then again I never planned on changing my tunes to begin with.

r4a2g0
Quite a vague question. I would assume you mean for the over used and sick-and-tired of seeing in every room Enzo Ferrari. Id set it to the highest setting. I havent tested the aero since the update but then again I never planned on changing my tunes to begin with.
Ok thanks

Why none of the Moderators is making a comment about Karos bann???
WTF men say a simple word,its not so difficult for you to find the IP address!!!

SharpIntel
Im stuck with my Audi LeMans...I need help. I used your base tune with a bit of fine tuning yet i still run a 9.061. Also i have 910hp.

karo is banned, but may i ask, are you using automatic?

im pulling 2.02 g with this car is that normall ??

Just like my man O.G. said in the thread you created with the same question, it is if you are using SRF turn it off in the option menu and then you will get a normal reading between 1.80/1.88. Thanks and have a good day.

Karo/Nuke was banned some time ago, so cannot add you, give you pointers, or even reply to this.

i know he want give out his tune not even final gear

Why would he give out his best tune? For you to claim it's yours to your friends. He's starting you off. You know how hard it is to tune a Enzo? Never mind dont answer that question. You clearly do...

Why would he give out his best tune? For you to claim it's yours to your friends. He's starting you off. You know how hard it is to tune a Enzo? Never mind dont answer that question. You clearly do...

not enzo tune blak edition tune my enzo a beast

[quotI="Nickrows, post: 9614363, member: 233025"]Karo got banned a long time ago. I doubt he'll be responding.

Cars that use raised front end, typically have the front end all the way up.[/quote]
? If I raise my eg in the front all the way up it will run better than lowering it down. " im speaking about 1/4 @indy"

Back