Nurb yellow Porsch Link, please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toninho
  • 29 comments
  • 1,759 views
Messages
4
I remember I saw a link to site with this movie.
Unfortunatly my search didn't worked out, so if someone be so kind and post it
once again.
Sorry for inconvinience, and I appologize to all.

T
 
Toninho
I remember I saw a link to site with this movie.
Unfortunatly my search didn't worked out, so if someone be so kind and post it
once again.
Sorry for inconvinience, and I appologize to all.

T

if your looking for a good in car lap of the nurb ,try ben lovejoy's nurburgring site
 
Jedi2016
And for the record, it's not a Porsche.. it's a Ruf.

Thank you. And it isn't just any RUF either, it is the CTR "yellowbird" driven by not just any driver by Stefan Roser.
 
I knew there was a Ruf-lover around here somewhere, I just couldn't remember who it was.

And, as I understand it (checks 359's list.......) ... Ah, yes, here it is:

Ruf CTR "Yellow Bird" ('87) - confirmed.

That would be the one, methinks. Can't wait to zing it around the 'Ring and crash like a mofo because I can't drive like Stefan Roser. :)
 
wow, what a amazing ride trough the ring! This car rocks.

That´s hard work at the wheel. I love it.....
 
Jedi2016
I knew there was a Ruf-lover around here somewhere, I just couldn't remember who it was.

And, as I understand it (checks 359's list.......) ... Ah, yes, here it is:

Ruf CTR "Yellow Bird" ('87) - confirmed.

That would be the one, methinks. Can't wait to zing it around the 'Ring and crash like a mofo because I can't drive like Stefan Roser. :)


I know I know!!!!!!! I am SO excited to have the yellowbird AND the Nurburgring in GT4. I'll be doing my best Stefan impressions, I even am considering a video capture card so I can show of...haha.
 

Attachments

  • RUF CTR_01.jpg
    RUF CTR_01.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 22
  • RUF CTR_pic02.jpg
    RUF CTR_pic02.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 36
  • RUF CTR_pic04.jpg
    RUF CTR_pic04.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 27
  • RUF CTR.jpg
    RUF CTR.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 47
  • RUF CTR_pic03.jpg
    RUF CTR_pic03.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 24
zonekill
Indeed UGGGHHH :crazy: , thats heavily overpriced just like all the other goods that you can buy on that site 👎

I stick with my low quality vid then :sly:

I know, right? I've been looking around the web for a realistic priced copy of that DVD, around $20US I would guess. I suppose with all "exotic" car makes they figure their owners have enough $$$ to blow that they can charge those prices, triple to 4 times what they should be.

Oh well...there is always bittorrent...haha.

If i find it for a real price I'll post.
 
Thx people for this links!👍
After watching this two hot laps all I can say:
"Man Nurburgring is some hell of a track" :scared:
GT4.....plizz come out on time?!
 
The video that kx125z posted is absolutely sick!!!!! :) 👍
 
I saw these clips about 2 years ago. After about a year of playing GT3. They are what got me into RUFs. I had always been a Porsche fan but these videos got me into exploring RUF and then I noticed GT3 had RUFs (I never checked prior to that). Well, the rest is, shall we say, history with me and RUF.

And tes...Nurburgring is on hell of a track. I've been battling it in a skyline for weeks. See signature links.
 
I was sure that was Alain de Cadenet driving the Yellowbird.
 
Yes.
 
daan

Yikes.While I like Alain de Cadenet quite a bit, enjoy his shows and his knowledge and history in autosport. He can't even compare to Stefan Roser as a driver, especially in a Porsche/RUF.

Trust me it isn't Alain in these videos. The RUF "Faszination" video is a classic that got many people into RUFs since the late 80s, Stefan in the RUF test driver.

I read somewhere that Mr. Ruf is planning a "Faszination 2" video with the new RUF Rt 12 (911, 997) and Stefan...but it has been a few months since I saw anything about it.
 
kensei
I read somewhere that Mr. Ruf is planning a "Faszination 2" video with the new RUF Rt 12 (911, 997) and Stefan...but it has been a few months since I saw anything about it.

Rule:
Photo-, film-, and video-recordings are only allowed to be commercially distributed with written permission of the Nürburgring GmbH. [Since this, a complete ban on photography and video filming on the track has been introduced, and in 2004 offenders will be banned - Ben]

Taken from http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/ but I have seen that total ban rule other places too. Does that mean the only place we'll be getting 'Ring footage from will be GT4 & Forza etc.?

EDIT: http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/videoban.html
 
What they ought to do is release both Faszination vids on one normally-priced DVD that I can order through Amazon or Best Buy. :)
 
eddieturner2002
Rule:
Photo-, film-, and video-recordings are only allowed to be commercially distributed with written permission of the Nürburgring GmbH. [Since this, a complete ban on photography and video filming on the track has been introduced, and in 2004 offenders will be banned - Ben]

Taken from http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/ but I have seen that total ban rule other places too. Does that mean the only place we'll be getting 'Ring footage from will be GT4 & Forza etc.?

EDIT: http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/videoban.html


I think there is a connection between RUF and the Nurburgring. I know Ruf considers it there"test track". I am not 100% sure though as it has been a while since i have really been reading about them.

Given how much of a cult following the first faszination video has have since 1988 I can only assume there will be another.
 
In regards to the ban, they're simply referring to the "civilians" bringing cameras or video cameras along in the car. Professionals are a different story.. they organize with Nürburgring GmbH, and get permission to take the camera onto the track. Also remember that when most of these "tests" take place, it's not on an open weekend.. the test driver may well be the only person on the track. After all, it's not a good testing ground if you have to keep slowing up and driving outside the line because of traffic and/or accidents.

Professional drivers are also much less prone to accidents on the 'Ring than the average Joes that go out there when the track is open. 99% of the accidents on the 'Ring are caused by mistakes.. missing a turn, driving too fast, or just being stupid. Professional drivers aren't prone to those sorts of mistakes, and the Powers That Be at the 'Ring are much more comfortable in allowing them to record their run, because it will no doubt be uneventful.

I'm not sure when the ban took place, but I've seen some pretty recent videos, from the last couple of years. I was under the impression that they happened after the video ban, but because they were done by a professional team and a professional driver (like Ruf or Nismo), that they were allowed full access.

Also remember that PD was able to photograph the track from stem to stern, and no doubt captured many hours of video footage as well.
 
Just check out this onboard video: it's the Westfield Megabusa (Lotus 7 replicant fitted with 170 hp 1.3 liters Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle engine) flying around the Ring.

Megabusa video (60 mb)


You will understand why the Megabusa is my most hope-to-be-in-GT4 car.

Oh, i forgot, the driver not a pilot, he is an italian dealer.

Enjoy the video.
 
PegasoTL
Just check out this onboard video: it's the Westfield Megabusa (Lotus 7 replicant fitted with 170 hp 1.3 liters Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle engine) flying around the Ring.

Megabusa video (60 mb)


You will understand why the Megabusa is my most hope-to-be-in-GT4 car.

Oh, i forgot, the driver not a pilot, he is an italian dealer.

Enjoy the video.


Is that the one with the handheld camera? That thing gave me a headache about thirty seconds into watching it, because he couldn't hold the damn thing still (I shut it off before Flugplatz). If you watch "real" onboard video, you'll see the camera is locked in place and does not move. Makes it much easier to watch.
 
Back