Nurburgring 24 Hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5 X1
  • 17 comments
  • 2,232 views

Now should i shift for a new driver every pit or every 3 hours. A-SPEC


  • Total voters
    24

GT5 X1

(Banned)
Messages
84
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
F_Vettel
Now im gonna complete the Nurburg 24 Hours, so i would like some tips and maybe some tactics. My Car: Vettel X1
 
You should sleep before it atleast. And get lot of coffee 8D
 
You don't really need any tips and tactics if you're using an X2010.
 
Now im gonna complete the Nurburg 24 Hours, so i would like some tips and maybe some tactics. My Car: Vettel X1

Why don't you check the typical opponent list and then see what's the typical PP for these cars and then choose you car based on that- that is if you want an exciting race where you have to fight hard and have a good and sound strategy.

Using X1 as someone has pointed out doesn't require anything else other than the fact that you need to do it in a matter of 24 hour. If you lose that race in an X1, my recommendation is that you run straight to a sterilization clinic :)
 
You don't really need any tips and tactics if you're using an X2010.

This. The only advice needed really is to use the accelerator. However, expect to be hugging a few walls at night.
 
Why you need any advice using an X1? Its not competitive at all and should lap the AI soon enough, so why worry?

May I suggest getting a much slower car than the pack and enjoy your race. Making a hugh lead its like do a 24hr time trial, thats freaking boring. Bumper to bumper action is what you want... X1 loool
 
This. The only advice needed really is to use the accelerator. However, expect to be hugging a few walls at night.

A few? When i did the Le Mans, my X1 was completeley black.

Edit:Oh and remember to vote at my poll. Thats gonna be a help.
 
Last edited:
Not much hope for the Prototype then. :nervous:
 
You don't really need any tips and tactics if you're using an X2010.

This. Unless you're a newbie with the X1 & can't handle it in the rain/wet track, there isn't much to assist with the car. But IMO, I'd rather take any car that is competitive with the Typical Opponents (I think it's full of Group Cs and LMPs).
 
Need more details...

How many drivers?
Beer consumption rate?
Skill of drivers?
Wheel or DS3?
WHY THE X1???

I await your comments.
 
How many drivers? 3
Beer consumption rate? 0 beers per hour
Skill of drivers? Very medium good
Wheel or DS3? Controller(is that DS3?)
WHY THE X1??? I wanted to be sure not to get ass!:dunce:
 
How many drivers? 3
Beer consumption rate? 0 beers per hour
Skill of drivers? Very medium good
Wheel or DS3? Controller(is that DS3?)
WHY THE X1??? I wanted to be sure not to get ass!:dunce:

Language. Anyway,

Using the DS3 for long endurance races, esp. 24hr races, can make your hands hurt (I know because I use DS3, too, for the 4hr version), so taking frequent breaks is suggested.
 
This. Unless you're a newbie with the X1 & can't handle it in the rain/wet track, there isn't much to assist with the car. But IMO, I'd rather take any car that is competitive with the Typical Opponents (I think it's full of Group Cs and LMPs).

Even if you're a total noob with no sense of direction you could win with the X2010.
 
Using the DS3 for long endurance races, esp. 24hr races, can make your hands hurt (I know because I use DS3, too, for the 4hr version), so taking frequent breaks is suggested.
This would suggest shifting every pit, or maybe every other pit. It depends on how much you pit and if the non driving people want to sleep or something.
 
Even if you're a total noob with no sense of direction you could win with the X2010.

Guess so. Didn't drive in the X2010 in a while.

@ SpeedQber

I meant like shifting every 2-4 hours, but it's the driver's discretion and self-awareness If he/she is able enough to keep racing.
 
Even if you're a total noob with no sense of direction you could win with the X2010.
Now i am good at driving the X1, but not on the Nurburgring(sort of good:))
 
Back