BMW318ciCHyde could expline ,what happens if u run out of gase ,and is there a gas meter to show u how much is left ?
MadduckUKif you mean the sauber vid then its working for me :s
That is amazing! The speed and the skill of whoever made that! 👍the Interceptor
ExigeExcelAnyone had problems when viewing the video?
I opened it and WMP immediatley crashed and I ended up eith the black 'slowly appearing' screen.![]()
No thats definetly a human driving. You can just tell by the way he drives. I mean that in a good way too.cobragtYou know, that could be a demo. What I'm saying is, it's possible no one was driving instead, it was the computer showing you how to drive. Just a guess
the Interceptor
PunkRockGood god, that was amazing. The C9 could never be 30+ seconds faster than a 956 around the ring in real life, though, it was just outgunned. That's the beauty of games, there's no sense of fear for your life, you take risks you wouldn't dream of taking in real life. Had there been a 956 in game, I can already imagine it would have been even faster than that C9... Probably a low 5 minute lap, with that driver.
Gil AbobeleiraSorry to contradict you, but nowhere would a Porsche 956 (or a 962 for that matter) be faster than a Sauber C9. This Mercedes was the fastest car on the 89 Sportscar Championship, beating cars like the Jaguar XJR-9 and XJR-12, Porsche 962C, Nissan R89C, etecetera...
To have a car going really low 5 minute laps on real life would be almost impossible, even for a current F1, as the car would get airborne a lot of times if going full throatle (let me see: Flugpatz, Schwedenkreuz, Fuchsrorhe, Kesselchen, Hohe Acht and the at Plantzgarten Eins und Zwei)...